Deaf Cruise - Australia, December 10th 2009

i wish going there but i save til aug 15, 2010 go to Mexico in west

clark!? I am no Clark Kent! :lol:
daaang - I mean clarke! .. :: kneeling, looking up at you with hushy puppy eyes, ...please jacob clarke... I really want to go with you ... kissing your foo..errm, shoes ::

daaang - I mean clarke! .. :: kneeling, looking up at you with hushy puppy eyes, ...please jacob clarke... I really want to go with you ... kissing your foo..errm, shoes ::

Save up and bring your fiancee!

I mean faince. whatever, your future -husband.

Yeah, its 1130am here, and I only got up from my beeauty sleep about 20 minutes ago and by golly, it is already daylight savings! :roll:

I am tempted...ooohh..I will keep that in mind but like some people said..depends on the economy here in the states and if my hubby gets the job he is interviewing for on Monday (pays twice as much as his current job). keep reminding us. :)

I was thinking of this cruise trip (Aus-NZ) which I would love to go... quite expensive but will keep it in my mind and see what happens.

At the least, it is only more than a year to go, which gives us some time to reconsider and save! :D

I love to ride any cruise but bit expensive in adding airfare. I favor small deaf group less than 200 and dislike whole deaf cruise only.

At the least, it is only more than a year to go, which gives us some time to reconsider and save! :D

Figured that it takes anyone approx. $300 per month to save for this two-week cruise trip (cruise and flight plus cash)(minimum).

$4000 (total) divides 14 months = $285 per month to save

Quite expensive for the most people... yep, the high flight cost is the problem.

However, I think this 2-week AUS-NZ cruise deal is a much better deal than Hawaii's cuz Hawaii trip offer takes only a week for its trip yet both $$ deals are almost same. It's why I like the AUS-NZ cruise deal much better.

Hope somehow that most (and I) could find a way and go - good luck!

I think I'll have to give this a miss cause I want to save up for when I go on exchange to America in two years time.

Have anyone heard of World Venture? The travel agency with search engine for plane ticket, car rental, hotel etc...

yes count me in, im interested
but then again hopefully i can learn abit more sign language to b able to communicate without usin my notebook n pen all the time.... hehehehe

I have considered to give it a thought, since my sister returned home from a cruise to Vantantu, which made me Jealous, she said that she had a great time so to hell with it, I am keen to go to the deaf cruise next year! I have sent an email the deaf cruise since I have few questions to ask though. :dizzy:

Back