Deaf Cruise - Australia, December 10th 2009

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright, alright, I get it... Phillips!

I had a good look at the information, and it gets me in an idea, and am wondering if any of you would be willing to go on this australian cruise, no?

For more information

Deaf Cruise Australia & New Zealand 2009

I wanted to go but $$ damn! We wanted to focus on paying off the bills and remodel the house. We'll travel whenever money is permit. I'll LOVE to go but darn the money isn't permit!!

Alright, alright, I get it... Phillips!

I had a good look at the information, and it gets me in an idea, and am wondering if any of you would be willing to go on this australian cruise, no?

For more information

Deaf Cruise Australia & New Zealand 2009

I know about this deaf cruise but addition to air fare. too costly.

I would be excited to go, but I also don't have the money to do it. :(

With the situations that are currently going in the United States and elsewhere, we should wait until several months to see how it is, then we could make decision whether or not to go.

Yeah only it is not closer to us, Dec 2009 is more than a year to go, but I'd thought to bring this up so bump every now and then until Christmas 2009 ;)

I would love to say the situations in the States are getting better, but it is getting worse than it is getting better.

My Friend and I probably going.. Will talking to you on VP ok :D

oh oh! wanna go... that is, if I get the ticket for my incoming birthday from jacob clark. :mrgreen:

This sounds really really good!

I'm definitely interested!

Back