deaf connection directory and cons

mativu

Reaction score
am puzzled,but,am i the only one who receives spam emails from con men and women claiming to have money. they have saucy deals (get rich fast) but their aim is to con.
mostly from nigeria.
do you get them?

am puzzled,but,am i the only one who receives spam emails from con men and women claiming to have money. they have saucy deals (get rich fast) but their aim is to con.
mostly from nigeria.
do you get them?

Yes, especially of late. I tell them they got 30 seconds to tell me who they are.. they start to flubber during those 30 seconds and I know it's spam! then I say bye you're blocked!

If they are who they say they are, they would just tell me the truth. If put under time pressure, those who are lying can't handle lying while under pressure. :laugh2:

I get them too. Now have caller ID and if I don't know who it is, I don't pick up. I get the emails too.

At least spammers have a job unless most of deaf people. :rofl:

mostly from nigeria.
do you get them?

Oh Yeah! AND dont you respond to any links, malware can be installed in your system!

I'm sure they just find another way, but I'd start by removing name and information if the scammers just annoying and tenacious with you.

yes i get them... i just copied what they said and they get annoyed.. they gave up and i havent gotten any ims.. :giggle: as for emails i just click SPAM! thats all i can do.. :)

Don't worry. You're not the only one.

It's easy to get a list of 1,000 email addresses for $1. If there was a .01% success rate of scamming someone out of $5,000, they would be making $5,000 for every 1,000 people they send those scams to.

For $100, they could get a list of 100,000 people and make $500,000. It's sad that .01% of the population is dumb enough to fall for these scams. :roll:

Back