Deaf bros hook me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning, If you go to a Frat house that doesnt have a doorbell and a take a number in place... please avoid it !

The pig want to get the woman drunk so he can rape her and that is a crime. If this guy is for real and not trying to pull our legs , I wonder how his parents would feel knowing they raised a pig instead of a man.

Whoa whoa whoa.. Who said anything about rape? Age of consent here is 18 and the drinking age is 21 so if some girl wants to engage in sexual contact its her choice even if shes drinking. immoral? Probably - illegal? No.

We follow a strict house policy regarding interaction with the opposite sex both on and off fraternity property. If a girl says no then shes free to go.. Its university there are plenty of willing fish in the sea I do not have to force anyone to do anything.

You obviously don't respect yourself.Please stop treating women like notches on a bedpost. How would you like it if women treated YOU like a sexual conquest? How would you feel if you had a sister and she got used by a scumbag like you? Let me guess....You're the type who complains that he has no real connection to anyone,and views the world from a superfical way right? Get to know women as actual REAL HUMAN beings, and stop being so afraid of them.....that's what that macho posturing is about...you being afraid of women,and having major insecurities about them. You think that you can become confident and build some points by treating women as objects....We are HUMAN! We're not notches on your bedpost!

With all due respect the same could be said for females as well. This is not just a me or my fraternity thing sororities do the same thing in fact this is what university life is all about and anyone who is naive enough to think otherwise is living in a fantasy world.

I did not create the rules I just follow them. We're all just having fun and making memories.

Whoa whoa whoa.. Who said anything about rape? Age of consent here is 18 and the drinking age is 21 so if some girl wants to engage in sexual contact its her choice even if shes drinking. immoral? Probably - illegal? No….
Actually, it can still be considered sexual assault if the women was too drunk or drugged to give true consent.

10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Join a Fraternity

10 Things You Oughta Know About - Sororities & Fraternities

With all due respect the same could be said for females as well. This is not just a me or my fraternity thing sororities do the same thing in fact this is what university life is all about and anyone who is naive enough to think otherwise is living in a fantasy world.

I did not create the rules I just follow them. We're all just having fun and making memories.

Rockin Robin you missed one heck of a show last night... Don't know if you are married or not but we have a lot of single alumni brothers who are older. If you ever want to kick it just ask. I can hook you up girl.

You can't think for yourself? Just because other people do something it doesn't mean it's right.

Rules?

Fun?

Making memories? More like nightmares.

You're in college. Time to grow up. :roll:

Actually, it can still be considered sexual assault if the women was too drunk or drugged to give true consent.

Well I do not hangout with tipsy girls. A few drinks is fine but wasted and incoherent is not my thing. There are guys out there who prefer it that way but I am not one of them. My father is alumni so I have all this extra pressure on me not to puck around.

Rockin Robin you missed one heck of a show last night... Don't know if you are married or not but we have a lot of single alumni brothers who are older. If you ever want to kick it just ask. I can hook you up girl.

As I said before....Go Flock Yourself!....And you are taking advantage of a deaf girl, no doubt!....That's exactly what a lot of Hearing Dudes do.

Yeah, your recent posts pretty much contradicts your very first post in this thread.

Just a lot of things to consider in those links, there is plenty of other activities other than frats. You might want to consider your future career in your life. :)

I appreciate the links but I am about just as into it as I can possibly get.

Whoever brought up my parents ... both my parents met on this campus dad is a legacy or alumni of the fraternity I am in now and mom was a member of a nearby sorority. They know all about life on campus as this stuff has been going on for decades. My parents are very cool open people. Last time my mom came to visit she brought me a box of condoms.

Whoever brought up my parents ... both my parents met on this campus dad is a legacy or alumni of the fraternity I am in now and mom was a member of a nearby sorority. They know all about life on campus as this stuff has been going on for decades. My parents are very cool open people. Last time my mom came to visit she brought me a box of condoms.

That's so wrong of your mom to bring a box of condoms because that is just encouraging you to live a promiscuous lifestyle. There is nothing good that comes out of living such a lifestyle.

Condoms may help prevent pregnancy, but it doesn't help prevent STD's. Just saying.

As I said before....Go Flock Yourself!....And you are taking advantage of a deaf girl, no doubt!....That's exactly what a lot of Hearing Dudes do.

Yeah well at this rate I'll probably never get her. So she should be safe from me. She's avoiding my texts and calls right now. Not sure what I did to offend her but I suppose I should kiss the dude and get it over with and cut my losses now.

Yeah well at this rate I'll probably never get her. So she should be safe from me. She's avoiding my texts and calls right now. Not sure what I did to offend her but I suppose I should kiss the dude and get it over with and cut my losses now.

Just get rid of your promiscuous lifestyle and focus on your college life as well as finding someone who would make a great wife.

She finally replied to me and wants to meet. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back