Deaf bros hook me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she's meeting him to slap him.

7DTly.gif

Whoever brought up my parents ... both my parents met on this campus dad is a legacy or alumni of the fraternity I am in now and mom was a member of a nearby sorority. They know all about life on campus as this stuff has been going on for decades. My parents are very cool open people. Last time my mom came to visit she brought me a box of condoms.

There is nothing cool about the way you think of women, trying to get them drunk so you can 'prove your manhood' is not want real men do. They do not have to prove they're a man and take advantage of a drunk woman.
None of the guys I dated tried get me drunk to rape me. They respected that fact that I did not drink . That is what I call a real man!

Yeah well at this rate I'll probably never get her. So she should be safe from me. She's avoiding my texts and calls right now. Not sure what I did to offend her but I suppose I should kiss the dude and get it over with and cut my losses now.

Are you for real ?? How about rereading what you posted on your first comment. You're a bigger a pig than I thought you where.

Did not see that coming. She was just using me as I was trying to use her!!!!

She knows all about me and what I am about and told me shes known since day one as I got a reputation on campus. So she and her friends concocted this plan to lead me on and mess with my head knowing full well what it would mean if I lost the bet.
She says at first she was just giving me back what I deserved but then admits she developed feelings for me which is why she came clean today.

She made it clear under no circumstances was I getting into her pants anytime soon but did say that if I changed my ways and stopped being a man sl*t she would be open to hanging out with me.

Her hearing friend came a long and had a can of pepper spray in her hand the whole time we talked. She also had a few choice names to call me as well. lol. When she told me she knew I was expecting to get kneed or slapped and she explained that her ears were broken but not her common sense. I suppose that was a slap in my face.

Who knows maybe I gained a girlfriend out of all this. lol.

I will admit though that for the first time since I met her it does feel good to be able to converse and not be lying to her. Most girls would be looking to hurt me but she responded in a non violent manner. So while I may have lost a bet it looks like I gained a potential friend whom I can be real with and not lie to as a means to achieve a goal.

I suppose there is no reason to hang around here anymore so I will be disappearing now. I want to thank those of you who gave me food for thought. Maybe I can become a better person because of this whole experience.

You need to look at yourself in the mirror, you wanted to get into her pants in the first place... that's one of the big red flags anyone can see. You really need to hold your horses, sexual assault or rape is not funny and very traumatizing to deal for women.

It probably wise to leave the Frat group and find other Frat that doesn't haze or degrade other people.

She knows all about me and what I am about and told me shes known since day one as I got a reputation on campus. So she and her friends concocted this plan to lead me on and mess with my head knowing full well what it would mean if I lost the bet.
She says at first she was just giving me back what I deserved but then admits she developed feelings for me which is why she came clean today.

She made it clear under no circumstances was I getting into her pants anytime soon but did say that if I changed my ways and stopped being a man sl*t she would be open to hanging out with me.

Her hearing friend came a long and had a can of pepper spray in her hand the whole time we talked. She also had a few choice names to call me as well. lol. When she told me she knew I was expecting to get kneed or slapped and she explained that her ears were broken but not her common sense. I suppose that was a slap in my face.

I will admit though that for the first time since I met her it does feel good to be able to converse and not be lying to her. Most girls would be looking to hurt me but she responded in a non violent manner. So while I may have lost a bet it looks like I gained a potential friend whom I can be real with and not lie to as a means to achieve a goal.

I suppose there is no reason to hang around here anymore so I will be disappearing now. I want to thank those of you who gave me food for thought. Maybe I can become a better person because of this whole experience.

It probably didn't occur to anyone that since she's deaf, she may have very well know about this site and saw his post and recognized herself.

Glad it turned out the way it did.

It probably didn't occur to anyone that since she's deaf, she may have very well know about this site and saw his post and recognized herself.

Glad it turned out the way it did.

The thought has crossed my mind, I wondered if she was on here or not assuming the whole story is true.

STFU and get your sorry butt to whatever provisional class you're assigned to! :roll:

Whoever brought up my parents ... both my parents met on this campus dad is a legacy or alumni of the fraternity I am in now and mom was a member of a nearby sorority. They know all about life on campus as this stuff has been going on for decades. My parents are very cool open people. Last time my mom came to visit she brought me a box of condoms.

Maybe she poked holes in them to teach you a lesson?

Maybe the next girl will get you naked, all aroused, get a firm grip on Willy and with a fist, Play Whack-A-Mole....lmao.

This is the very reason why [most] women want men to think with the right head. Women want men to work to win their heart, not their body.

Maybe she poked holes in them to teach you a lesson?

I have a friend who knew a nurse that worked in low income clinic and a young woman came in one day and the nurse asked the young woman if she was using any birth control and the woman said she was using condoms but she lost her safety pin. The nurse asked why she needed a pin and the woman said " She uses the pin to made little holes at the top of the condoms so they're easier to put on he b/f. LOL!! This is not a joke , it's a true story.

This is the very reason why [most] women want men to think with the right head. Women want men to work to win their heart, not their body.

I heard that dinosaurs had two brains , one in their head and one in their tail ,
I think this might be true for the OP too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back