Deaf Bowling

Whambambam

Reaction score
Anyone participate in Deaf Bowling Tournament? I have been going there for 19 years.

Originally posted by Whambambam
Anyone participate in Deaf Bowling Tournament? I have been going there for 19 years.

that's a looong time.. what's ur avg.? i used to bowled for a while i kinda stop now i'm just focusing in baseball... maybe once in awhile i'll bowl for fun

There are various deaf bowling tournament held every year per regionals. There is one called Eastern Association of Deaf Bowlers that covers regions from Maine to Virginia, Dixie Deaf Bowling Tournament that covers from Virginia to Florida and Southwest Deaf Bowling Tournament that covers from Louisiana to New Mexico and Pacific Deaf Bowling Association that covers from California to Idaho. The Great Lakes Deaf Bowling Tournament covers the rest of the region from Kansas to Pennsylvania.

My average is currently 194.

cleveland ohio?? if yes, then i know one guy who's in bowling league from michigan.

Originally posted by Whambambam

My average is currently 194.

that's pretty good, my bowling avg was 186 in high skool and this was 3 years ago. i only bowl for fun for now.

I used to be in an deaf bowling league and my avg was only 134 :lol: I need more practice but I like bowling for fun anyway. :)

I used to be on a bowling league when I was in 7th and 8th grade. My best score was 265.

Yeah we will be going to EADB this May Cuz my boyfriend will be playing bowling :) see u there whammy and teekey :)

Attachments

• wheelb3_small.jpg
    wheelb3_small.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 28
Neat-o! Maybe I can steal your advices if you have any. I'm thinking about starting a deaf bowling group locally, so we can get together and have fun. Perhaps compete with other bowling groups. Any advices?

You can always start by getting at least 16 people for 4 teams and let it go little by little.
Where are u from? The only competition with other bowling groups is with EADB, GLDBA, NDMBA, PCDBA. Its alot of fun since this event is held once a year.

I'm going to Philadelphia (stinky Iverson's team) :crazy: <--- LOL LOL for EADB. Whambambam is on my team along with 3 others. Let's Go Nascar Thunders!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Originally posted by Mr & Ms Sandman
I'm going to Philadelphia (stinky Iverson's team) :crazy: <--- LOL LOL for EADB. Whambambam is on my team along with 3 others. Let's Go Nascar Thunders!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
good luck :wiggle:

Back