Dawn Anna

I saw the movie tonight for the first time and boy I cannot describe my emotion about that movie, after seeing the end of that movie that her daughter is one of the student at Columbine High School got killed during the shooting while back that was air on TV so many times. I was shocked to know it was her and her mother is one brave, strong person, she fought her illness and she found love again and then her daughter died from the school shooting, so it was one saddest movie, I couldn't stop crying. :(

OldNavyGirl said:
its on tonight at 9 pm est on lifetime channel for who hasn't seen it.

Thanks for the tip—I just finished watching it. Good movie, actually—not the usual cheesy Lifetime schmaltz. I think the most moving aspect of the whole movie wasn’t Dawn Anna’s horrendous recovery or her ultimate loss at the end of the movie, but was the way that Bink stayed by her side through all of it. Not a lot of guys would do that.

I was curious about Dawn Anna after watching the movie, so I started Googling for more information about her. I found this picture of her and Debra Winger together. I also found a good picture of her daughter, Lauren Townsend.

431532529_e.jpg
Lauren2.jpg

Last edited:
Levonian said:
Thanks for the tip—I just finished watching it. Good movie, actually—not the usual cheesy Lifetime schmaltz. I think the most moving aspect of the whole movie wasn’t Dawn Anna’s horrendous recovery or her ultimate loss at the end of the movie, but was the way that Bink stayed by her side through all of it. Not a lot of guys would do that.

I was curious about Dawn Anna after watching the movie, so I started Googling for more information about her. I found this picture of her and Debra Winger together. I also found a good picture of her daughter, Lauren Townsend.

431532529_e.jpg
Lauren2.jpg
wow!!!! thanks for put here.. she is so bootiful!! oh man!!!

Levonian said:

431532529_e.jpg
Lauren2.jpg
yeah... i did saw the google too... thanks for showing us the pictures. :)

Thanks for sharing Levonian I had no idea what she looks like. Now that I know I wish I know her in real life to give her a hug for all that she went through. :)

It was a really good movie. I am glad you had a chance to caught it on Lifetime. Not alot of guys like true stories movies or Lifetime Channel because they think it is more for women than for guys. LOL!

WOW! That movie is REALLY good!!! Otherwise, Cheri, YEP! lifetime is for WOMEN, HOORAY! *shoo-shoo* MEN, WOMEN POWER!!! :giggle:

DelicPumpkPie said:
WOW! That movie is REALLY good!!! Otherwise, Cheri, YEP! lifetime is for WOMEN, HOORAY! *shoo-shoo* MEN, WOMEN POWER!!! :giggle:
haha... u're silly. :) some men are willing to watch it if its good movie or based on true stories. I guess it varies on men. :P

I was watched the movie last night at 9 pm. Geez it was so good movie and heart-wrecking story. It was amazing that Dawn is so strong woman who take care of 4 children and Math Teacher. Funny thing, she met nice man name "bink" or "binker". He is very good supporter with her and her children as guardian. I was amazed and somewhat so sad about her daughter got killed at school. Make me wonder about their sign lanuage as "ILY". Is Dawn's Parent's Family Deaf? OR Is Dawn and her children love Sign lanuage as "ILY"? Or Is Dawn have friends who are Deaf? I m curious about it. :)
Mommyof3

i TOTALLY forgot to tape the movie!! dammit!! i hope they rerun it again soon! grrrr.... i really wanted to see it but i went out.. oh well!!

DelicPumpkPie said:
lifetime is for WOMEN, HOORAY! *shoo-shoo* MEN, WOMEN POWER!!! :giggle:

Hey! :mad: I like serious dramas too! Not every movie has to be Spiderman or Training Day. Those are good movies too, but real life can also hold my interest. :roll:

Yeah, I saw that Mommyof3, I don't know how they learned that "ILY" Sign, but sure looks cute when they all kept doing it to each other. Maybe they like that sign Language, or think Deaf people are kewl. :thumb:

Everybody knows the ILY sign these days. Deaf culture and ASL are super tres chic with the high school and freshman crowd right now, especially here on the west coast. Around here, a lot of hearing people flash it. Everybody knows what it means, and a lot of people use it.

It was good movie.. I cried and I had the guts to hold and hug my son and telling him how much I love him and never know what would happen next minutes. It's scary...

That movie is GOOD and I give 2 thumbs up.

Back