Dating Web Site Kicks Out "Fatties"

Please keep in mind there are ways to prevent weight gain. They chose not to do these things.

It's true. I Live with a man whose family is genetically like that but a few black sheep in the family do nothing, but sit and eat and do nothing. They dont clean, they dont cook, they eat out, sit and watch TV all day or lay in bed all day, they don't even have jobs.

Some in his family, actually watch what they eat and still lose weight, they work out and walk and they work.

As for the site, they will lose the business. Oh well.

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Ugh, that's so cruel! Poor chubby/"fat" people... Why are they think the look is more important than the personality? Bah! =/

I don't need the look for attention. 'K, thanks. :roll:

the site caters to shallow people.

I don't even use Internet dating sites, I'm afraid of what I might find on there. I really don't believe in those online dating success stories. I really don't.

I believe it can happen since that's how I met my wife, but I think it's rare and it requires that both people are being real and honest online, which uncommon on the Internet, and even more uncommon on sites where people are encouraged to impress others and "air-brush" themselves.

Please keep in mind there are ways to prevent weight gain. They chose not to do these things.

Some people try very hard to lose weight but still can't.

It's also important to keep in mind that weight doesn't equal health. Each person has a weight where they are the healthiest. Being thin and not having a single fat body cell isn't always healthy for everyone. Some people are naturally petite or skinny but others are naturally heavy-set and so that is what is healthiest for them.

It's also very hard on the body to constantly lose weight and regain it and lose it again only to gain it again, which is often what happens with people who make dieting a full-time job, despite going against the grain of their body.

Be careful what you say because many people had suffered weight gain due to their genetical imbalance and also medications used for mental illness or life long illness that needs to be taken care of can also, can gain weight.

Regardlessly of what they choose 'things' right, these people can gain weight they chose not to.

Be careful what you say because many people had suffered weight gain due to their genetical imbalance and also medications used for mental illness or life long illness that needs to be taken care of can also, can gain weight.

Regardlessly of what they choose 'things' right, these people can gain weight they chose not to.

My mother takes medications that causes weight gain. But because she watches what she eats, and walks as often as possible if her fibromialgia will let her she still managed to lose weight. Its the pace that it goes. Slowly....

People who try to lose weight give up because it isnt happening "fast enough" for them.

The black sheep in my boyfriends family.....says that. They start and give up within a month. My mother has been doing this for a year. It took her a while but she managed to lose it and with fibromialgia thats a major milestone.

It's true. I Live with a man whose family is genetically like that but a few black sheep in the family do nothing, but sit and eat and do nothing. They dont clean, they dont cook, they eat out, sit and watch TV all day or lay in bed all day, they don't even have jobs.

Some in his family, actually watch what they eat and still lose weight, they work out and walk and they work.

As for the site, they will lose the business. Oh well.

I wonder if they kick men like that out as well.

I believe it can happen since that's how I met my wife, but I think it's rare and it requires that both people are being real and honest online, which uncommon on the Internet, and even more uncommon on sites where people are encouraged to impress others and "air-brush" themselves.

yes, honesty works. although you don't have to be too honest about where you live, but the other person should be very understanding that you don't want to share too much information about yourself

yes, honesty works. although you don't have to be too honest about where you live, but the other person should be very understanding about that.

Oh, I just meant in the sense of who you are. I'm not suggesting people compromise their personal safety. :P

Oh, I just meant in the sense of who you are. I'm not suggesting people compromise their personal safety. :P

I was thinking about how many people who lied about where they live and thought it would be cool to tell people on the internet that they live in Paris.

Back