Dating Older/Younger Women

Angel_Realm

Reaction score
What is your cut off point? How much older or young would you go?

For instance I am 21 and i prefer to date from age of 17 to 30.

I am a 30 years old guy and I would date a woman who is 21 to the 30 age range.

I've been with ladies both younger and older than me. The youngest is 5 years younger than me and the oldest was 4 years older than me. I'm into anywhere 5 years younger or older than me!

I've never dated anyone younger than me, so my experiences have left me rather biased. Perhaps it's because my standards of emotional maturity are fairly stringent, although I'm very aware that age is not always an accurate indicator of one's emotional maturity. I will keep my door open to anyone who may be out of my league, should I find myself in a situation where the age gap is significant enough to raise some concerns.

Age, in my opinion is just a number. I know the topic said "women" but my boyfriend is 16 years older than me and we are happy together.

My Uncle was 19 years younger than my Aunt and they were married for over 40 years.

In the past I've tended to gravitate towards people who are older than me, my last boyfriend was 10 years older than me and the person before that was 16 years older. I'd like to start dating people more closer to my age although...

Kitsune said:
In the past I've tended to gravitate towards people who are older than me, my last boyfriend was 10 years older than me and the person before that was 16 years older. I'd like to start dating people more closer to my age although...

Hey, that's a good idea. I'd like to start dating people more closer to my age, too! Rule of thumb: My next date was not already an adolescent, a teenager or an adult by the time I was born.

Liza

HI EVERYONE

I HAD NEVER GET DATE WITH GUYS, THEY THINKING THAT
I'M LESBAIN. DO YOU THINK I AM? FINE, ANYONE WANT A
DATE WITH ME?

LIZA :hug:

I've dated gals older than me, right now im seeing a gal at my age and its going good.

Have anyone had notice this is the closet forum? :giggle: I've seen some straight peeps answered in here. Look like some of you got :Owned:

:rofl:

Cheri said:
Have anyone had notice this is the closet forum? :giggle: I've seen some straight peeps answered in here. Look like some of you got :Owned:

:rofl:

maybe they are "confused" about their sexuality??? :giggle:

I'm not confused with my sexuality preferance. :) just didnt see it in "the closet" .

I ve dated younger women, women the same age, yet never had I dated a women older then me till now!! The most fantastic, loveable woman I have ever dated is now my life partner. She is 13 yrs. older then me, but hey u d never know it by lookin at her. In fact peeps, have told her she looks 35, shit .I m only :) 39!! lol!! peace n love 2 all, Kat

Women?? okay, let me see when I first had girlfriend was 2 or 3 years younger than me. then later on, 10 and 8 years younger.... 1 and 10 years older than me.... There you go!

I didn't realized that how old my man's age... until I asked him... OMG.... only 1 yrs aparts my age.. woOOOOo Nicely!

I've never dated anyone no more than 5 years younger or older than me. the Oldest I've dated was 26 and I was 21. The youngest guy I dated was only a year younger than me.

Angel_Realm said:
What is your cut off point? How much older or young would you go?

For instance I am 21 and i prefer to date from age of 17 to 30.
YOUR 21??
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE A 17 YEAR OLD IT'S JAILBAIT. IF IT WAS 18 THEN ITS ALL GOOD.... A ADULT NEEDS TO BE WITH A ADULT NOT TEENAGERS.

EXAMPLES~
ADULT EQUAL ADULT

TEENAGERS EQUAL TEENAGERS

CHILDRENS EQUAL CHILDRENS

MAKE SENSE?

Hello? :wave: This is the closet forum for lesbians and Gays.

Are you confused with your sexuality preferance? :giggle:

Back