Daniels-Ryan for 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from a religious basis.

Actually they can......otherwise those laws would have been overturned or ruled unconstitutional. They have been around for a long time.

Actually they can......otherwise those laws would have been overturned or ruled unconstitutional. They have been around for a long time.

Laws that are on the books are not always enforced. Many that were made from a religious perspective remain on the books but are never enforced. Liquor sales on Sunday have largely been overturned.

Laws that are on the books are not always enforced. Many that were made from a religious perspective remain on the books but are never enforced. Liquor sales on Sunday have largely been overturned.

Overturned because there was no leagal right? No Voted out because they were unpopular.....yes

Those laws are enforced pretty heavily actually......I wouldn't advise going to any gulf coast beach or lake and cracking a beer before noon on Sunday.

Overturned because there was no leagal right? No Voted out because they were unpopular.....yes

Those laws are enforced pretty heavily actually......I wouldn't advise going to any gulf coast beach or lake and cracking a beer before noon on Sunday.

It never reached the point where the legality had to be tested. Unpopularity voted it out prior to it being tested legally through a consitutional lawsuit.

Enforced most heavily in specific areas. I think you will find a correlation there.

There is no small or big government in US since US government is governed by US Constitution.

For me, US government is just normal.

Tea Party makes excuse that why they don't like Obama and democrats since we have same government function during GWB Admin as well.

There is no small or big government in US since US government is governed by US Constitution.

For me, US government is just normal.

Tea Party makes excuse that why they don't like Obama and democrats since we have same government function during GWB Admin as well.

You really think that? Big government is all the regulations and excess taxes we have to pay. Obama is far left and Bush is far right. Both want big government. Thats what the Tea Party wants to stop. I know quite a few Tea Party people around here and they hate Bush just as much as they hate Obama.

Also I know some Tea Party Democrats. :hmm:

You really think that? Big government is all the regulations and excess taxes we have to pay. Obama is far left and Bush is far right. Both want big government. Thats what the Tea Party wants to stop. I know quite a few Tea Party people around here and they hate Bush just as much as they hate Obama.

Also I know some Tea Party Democrats. :hmm:

Most of Tea Party members are conservative and right wing.

They don't criticize GWB but they did to Obama so often.

Obama is far left, is it your opinion? I don't see him as far left.

Regulations and more taxes don't make a big government to me, IMO.

Most of Tea Party members are conservative and right wing.

They don't criticize GWB but they did to Obama so often.

Obama is far left, is it your opinion? I don't see him as far left.

Regulations and more taxes don't make a big government to me, IMO.

So what makes big government to you?

Anyone who wants to limit how much people can make and redistibute wealth is far left IMO

Anyone who wants to limit how much people can make and redistibute wealth is far left IMO

Big government would be Cuba, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Venezuela and possibly Russia, more control and less freedom.

Obama isn't far left, even he is no to be closer as Castro or Chavez.

Tea Party has no benefits for me because I don't agree with them, especially taxes, however my views on taxes are different.

Big government would be Cuba, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Venezuela and possibly Russia, more control and less freedom.

Obama isn't far left, even he is no to be closer as Castro or Chavez.

Tea Party has no benefits for me because I don't agree with them, especially taxes, however my views on taxes are different.

The control in this country keeps getting tighter and tighter

By your analogy the Progressives have no benefit for me because I don't agree with them. But it is not quite that simple. Lots of people support them and lote of people support the Tea Party. The middle ground needs to be found before this country gets torn apart

The control in this country keeps getting tighter and tighter

By your analogy the Progressives have no benefit for me because I don't agree with them. But it is not quite that simple. Lots of people support them and lote of people support the Tea Party. The middle ground needs to be found before this country gets torn apart

Some of regulations are good, especially food regulation, FDA and USDA, for example.

How? no benefits? where? I don't support Republican Party until they hammer on anti-gay movement down.

I edited my post and I do like republicans whoever is pro-gay movement.

Some of regulations are good, especially food regulation, FDA and USDA, for example.

How? no benefits? where? I don't support Republican Party until they hammer on anti-gay movement down.

I edited my post and I do like republicans whoever is pro-gay movement.

Gay issues cannot be the only thing you look at. I agree with you that the anti gay issues need to go away. But there are many issues that you need to look at as a whole.

For you information I don't support the Republican Party or the Democratic Party. Both operate like a business only looking out for them selves.

Some regulation is good, but the government has no business regulating everything in our lives. That is what Obama is trying to do.

Gay issues cannot be the only thing you look at. I agree with you that the anti gay issues need to go away. But there are many issues that you need to look at as a whole.

For you information I don't support the Republican Party or the Democratic Party. Both operate like a business only looking out for them selves.

Some regulation is good, but the government has no business regulating everything in our lives. That is what Obama is trying to do.

In bold, can you give me list a example of things that Obama is trying to regulate?

FYI, I don't agree with mandatory insurance coverage.

I agree. and anyone who wants to limit taxes on corporations and provide legal protections for corporations is far right IMO

but..... the corporations abused the laws. What Obama did was spanking them.

um... that's different.

What Jillio was referring to was Alcohol Sales.
What you're referring to is Alcohol Enforcement..... like DUI and Public Intoxication.

but..... the corporations abused the laws. What Obama did was spanking them.

True that corporations do abuse the law, but a lot of them had lobbyist to get around the law. Obama claimed that he would no longer allow that but he only stopped certain ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back