Daniels-Ryan for 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is the government that made the law....not me and koko.... :)

No, that's not what I was talking.

Kokonut satisfies with government law that regulate on alcohol sales and cannot sold on Sunday. It is part of religious law that I don't agree with that because not everyone is religious.

Well it is the government that made the law....not me and koko.... :)

but it's people like koko and you who vote for people who make laws that ya'all agree with :)

No, that's not what I was talking.

Kokonut satisfies with government law that regulate on alcohol sales and cannot sold on Sunday. It is part of religious law that I don't agree with that because not everyone is religious.

No. I said I don't throw a fit if I can't get alcohol on a Sunday. It doesn't matter to me if they sell alcohol on a Sunday or not.

Get that one straight for once.

No. I said I don't throw a fit if I can't get alcohol on a Sunday. It doesn't matter to me if they sell alcohol on a Sunday or not.

I thought you're all about smaller government and less regulation, no?

but you support for smaller government and smaller regulation?

but it's people like koko and you who vote for people who make laws that ya'all agree with :)

Who said I agree?????

Saying a law is no big deal doesn't mean you agree with it :)

And that question has to do with what?

Yup, it is related.

Restrict alcohol sales on Sunday is more government control that you don't like it?

TXgolfer gets a gold star!

And a brand new golf bag and clubs!

Who said I agree?????

Saying a law is no big deal doesn't mean you agree with it :)

then you'll have no problem with government enacting law stating people cannot drive any vehicle that is 12mpg on Mondays and Fridays?

Yup, it is related.

Restrict alcohol sales on Sunday is more government control that you don't like it?

And you're also in favor of making cocaine legal and available at stores, too? After all, it'd be less government control and regulation. But sure, call it what you want. I don't know about you but I don't throw a fit if beer cannot be sold on a Sunday.

And you're also in favor of making cocaine legal and available at stores, too? After all, it'd be less government control and regulation. But sure, call it what you want. I don't know about you but I don't throw a fit if beer cannot be sold on a Sunday.

why not? I mean after all.... people who governed us and presided over us were cocaine user :hmm:

I do want end of drug wars, man and that's more smaller government for you?

You joke but they might try that. :hmm:

right. it could happen. I don't think it's a big deal to me anyway (not that it means I agree with it) :)

Hell yes. Legalize it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back