Curious : Need some answer

Roam4Life

Reaction score
My cat is pregnant! :shock: I was really surprised... I've always thought once a cat is on heat, it is the only way that they can get pregnant. They can get pregnant even if they are not on heat? This is probably a stupid question to ask but... :P I would like to know.

Yeah... I've always thought if a cat is on heat it is the only way they can get pregnant. I don't know what I was thinking!!!!!!!!!!! *hits my own head*

that ok.. u can ask qq anytime.. i am grew up with cats all in my life.. that why i know abt cats n kitten

yep they sure can! had kittens last Feb (4) so CUTE!!!! but :( had to give away 2 out of the 4 -- good luck Roam gurl u will need it -- just watch the mom cat and make sure all the babies are nursing after theyre arrived and u should also consider feeding the mom cat kitten chow cuz it (i had learned) helps increase the nutrients needed for the kids that are coming

Aha, yeah.. but yet how embarassing I grew up with cats all my life as well. At least I guess everybody learns something new everyday.

Fly Free- She's due in 2-3 weeks. Aha, that is what I am feeding her right now , Kitty Chow. It has all the nutrients in it. Hope everything will be OK when the time comes!

That ture your cat already got heat. If you want been ready set old towel the box what your cat like same place. Have fun to watch the babies come out. And you will have hard to find new home for them...

I hope come true for you been easy find new home for later and Good Luck... :ily:

If you have problem I can help you too much... :wave:

Congralation..... You become Granny to furkids....

I will watch out if my 2nd cat is heat then keep her in the house until she will have an operation this December.

Zericsrats said:
That ture your cat already got heat. If you want been ready set old towel the box what your cat like same place. Have fun to watch the babies come out. And you will have hard to find new home for them...

I hope come true for you been easy find new home for later and Good Luck... :ily:

If you have problem I can help you too much... :wave:

I already have a box ready for her. So hope she will give birth in there and not anywhere else! :) I'm hoping that she will have few kittens so that way I can give them away easier. Thanks for the luck!

Liebling:-))) said:
Congralation..... You become Granny to furkids....

I will watch out if my 2nd cat is heat then keep her in the house until she will have an operation this December.

Ha - That is what my sister said to me.. "OH! you are a grandma now!" *laughs* After this liter, I'm going to have her fixed! I heard that it would be much cheaper to get pets fixed thru Humane Society.

LOL, yeah, I'm pretty excited. She means the world to me.. I saved her life and now she is having children of her own. So that is exciting for me. :) :D

Hmmm....

Maybe the male cat was in heat not yours, and yes your cat will get pregnant whether or not she is in heat....

That's awesome that she is pregnant, soon enough you will have cute little kittens running around, maybe tearing up your place with their claws heh...

Keep us post on the birth of your cat, and it would be nice to see some pictures too because I'm a cat lover here.... :ily:

^Angel^ said:
Hmmm....

Maybe the male cat was in heat not yours, and yes your cat will get pregnant whether or not she is in heat....

That's awesome that she is pregnant, soon enough you will have cute little kittens running around, maybe tearing up your place with their claws heh...

Keep us post on the birth of your cat, and it would be nice to see some pictures too because I'm a cat lover here.... :ily:

Yeah, It's something new that I learned. LOL, yeah... hopefully they won't tear up my place. Heh... She still seems so small... I keep telling myself to be patient and time will come when I can tell how many kittens she'll have. :fruit:

Cat Lover here too... :D Here is a picture of my cat.."Mother to be"

Attachments

• jan04-15.JPG
    jan04-15.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 5
I´m also cat lover, too.

awwww, your cat is very beautiful... Please send me one... :ily:

aw What a beautiful beautiful cat you got there Roam4Life, I'm wondering if the male cat is the same color as the mother to be?...

and btw what is your cat's name?..

Here's tip, if the cat are outdoor cats, here what you should know, if the weather is too cold outside, Mommy cat will not feed it because mom knows they won't survive like that. Twice I had cat that got preg and had kittens during winter, it was too cold outside, mom hide the babies and left them to die because mom knows they can't survive. Mom just know somehow. One time we try to bring kittens in and take care of them but they still died because they need's mom's nurtient. how sad but true... :(

Liebling:-))) said:
I´m also cat lover, too.

awwww, your cat is very beautiful... Please send me one... :ily:

HEH! If the kitten look just like her then you can have one *wink

^Angel^ said:
aw What a beautiful beautiful cat you got there Roam4Life, I'm wondering if the male cat is the same color as the mother to be?...

and btw what is your cat's name?..

:ty: Really, I am not too sure who the father is. In a way I suspect that it is all black male cat. I saw him on our property several weeks ago. Then several nights ago, my boyfriend and I spotted this beautiful orangish/whiteish long haired furry SOOOO SOFT male cat coming on our property. We decide to grab him and bring him in the house. My cat hissed at him and didn't like him at all, lol. We were just trying to figure out who the father is. I guess I got to sit on my butt and wait patiently until the kittens come. We will be able to find out, I hope! :)

Her name is Shamika.

Back