Curious : Need some answer

Wildcoyote70 said:
Here's tip, if the cat are outdoor cats, here what you should know, if the weather is too cold outside, Mommy cat will not feed it because mom knows they won't survive like that. Twice I had cat that got preg and had kittens during winter, it was too cold outside, mom hide the babies and left them to die because mom knows they can't survive. Mom just know somehow. One time we try to bring kittens in and take care of them but they still died because they need's mom's nurtient. how sad but true... :(

Oh yes, that is very sad. :( But my cat isn't outdoor cat though. She is an indoor cat but I let her out when she wants to and she comes back when I call for her.
Mothers have their own sense of instinct and sometimes its sad to see them do that. Just like mother birds.. if we touch their babies, they will neglect the babies until they die.

Roam4Life said:
I already have a box ready for her. So hope she will give birth in there and not anywhere else! :) I'm hoping that she will have few kittens so that way I can give them away easier. Thanks for the luck!

Good luck in getting that to be achieved because my cat, Rosie, had her kittens in MY BED! I did have a box fixed up for her to give birth in, but she ignored the box and decided she wanted to have the kittens next to me in bed! :lol:

PurpleRose71 said:
Good luck in getting that to be achieved because my cat, Rosie, had her kittens in MY BED! I did have a box fixed up for her to give birth in, but she ignored the box and decided she wanted to have the kittens next to me in bed! :lol:

:lol: Thanks for sharing that! Now I have to keep my eyes open, heh! I bet it was all messy in your bed, wasn't it? Ehhh....

Roam4Life said:
:ty: Really, I am not too sure who the father is. In a way I suspect that it is all black male cat. I saw him on our property several weeks ago. Then several nights ago, my boyfriend and I spotted this beautiful orangish/whiteish long haired furry SOOOO SOFT male cat coming on our property. We decide to grab him and bring him in the house. My cat hissed at him and didn't like him at all, lol. We were just trying to figure out who the father is. I guess I got to sit on my butt and wait patiently until the kittens come. We will be able to find out, I hope! :)

Her name is Shamika.

what an interesting & funny story, ha !
i look forward to hearing more about the result...
Shamika is a pretty name. Wonder how did you ever
create this unique name.

Y said:
what an interesting & funny story, ha !
i look forward to hearing more about the result...
Shamika is a pretty name. Wonder how did you ever
create this unique name.

I just wanted a unique name for her. She is a special cat to me so I was surfing thru bunch of sites and baby books, lol. I saw this name and I just liked it.

She gained some weight but her belly still haven't really expanded that much. Figured that she probably will have 2-3 kittens. Now its only 3-4 weeks left!

Back