Curious abt people who are taken or not.

Are you taken or single?

• Total voters
DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Just became single last week.

Were you married? If so, you're divorced, not single.

Originally single, but my woman is coming this week!! :thumb: Yahoo!!! I can hardly wait!!!!! :fruit: :dance2: :party:

Endymion said:
LOL. I think I'm just a bit too weird. ;)

*laughs* My avatar is a three-button suit. I have a collection of suits, but they're all two-button suits and that icon is a picture similar to what I put on my Christmas wishlist. Did my family get the hint and give me what I wanted? Noooooo. So now I have to go and buy me one. ;)

I think people have some weirdness lurking in themselves despite putting on a normal facade. So far, I haven't percieved you as weird yet.

As for the suits, are they done in European styles? I find them sexy on guys. :naughty:

Have fun going on a shopping spree for suits. ;)

ArizonaGirl said:
i m single ;)
I'm still single and at 30 age.. A lot of women like me because of my 'beautiful green' eyes.. but I don't want it.. I just want to be loved only for my own personality.. It would be great TO FEEL TOGETHER.. yet I'll see if I can find out the woman of my dreams in the near future.. I believe that one shouldn't lose his/her hope :)

FreeWoman77 said:
why :( ur look young, take ur time ;)
I know I'm only 22 but i'm ready to settle down. I'm finished with school and I'm raising my 12 year old cousin. I'm ready for a man in my life but I'm real bad at meeting new people.

Reiko said:
I know I'm only 22 but i'm ready to settle down. I'm finished with school and I'm raising my 12 year old cousin. I'm ready for a man in my life but I'm real bad at meeting new people.

well, I was at the same ur age, 22 and him 20, we got married it was love at first sight I should have been more clever I couldn’t have been more stupid to think that we’d last but neither did I think it would end so fast we are no longer together and we have 2 adorable daughters, now am living alone with my girls in serenity :wiggle:

fei ku said:
eh...i dont like ricky martin i think he look ugly and his personality eh not for me heh ...sorry lol i dont think ur too weird....i am weird too *chuckles*

aww really? i bet it is expensive to buy that kind of suit heh hope u get what u want :lol: :fingersx:
ricky martin dance like a girl. :ugh:

taken and very happy. I am glad to met him at restraurant which he glazed me signing to my son and he came to ask questions.

Back