Curious abt people who are taken or not.

Are you taken or single?

• Total voters
pek1 said:
Were you married? If so, you're divorced, not single.

You are very mistaken. I was never married. I became single because I broke up with him. Thank you.

I'm a walking contradiction when it comes to relationships.

Love occupies a very important place in my life, but I am ridiculously picky about who I love. I love loving, but I am averse to commitments.

Clearly I am a conflicted person. :D

I'm single and dating... kind of. We aren't sure if we're dating or not... and she'd probably say no. Ha

I'm single and looking but I'm very upset that women aren't interested in me for so long...

Update, the zookeeper is suddenly single. Need time before I look around. Maybe when I do I'll find a nice Deafie to teach us sign.

mrtn_cainuk said:
I'm single and looking but I'm very upset that women aren't interested in me for so long...

I have the same problem. I'll be talking to somebody nice and things are going well and then the question of what I do for a living comes up 'Oh...you're a cop?' Even people who do nothing wrong (not even speed) think twice about dating a cop. Kinda sucks (and gets lonely).

Taylor said:
I have the same problem. I'll be talking to somebody nice and things are going well and then the question of what I do for a living comes up 'Oh...you're a cop?' Even people who do nothing wrong (not even speed) think twice about dating a cop. Kinda sucks (and gets lonely).

theres some women out there who has a thing for men in uniform, dont lose hope :)

Single here and still search right lady for me and recently my date and I wasn't work out and become good friend which is good enuff for us smile and ingore my icon pic I will change the pic pretty soon since I am using sk2 now so if someone out there who might interest to get know me then pls feel free to pm me smile so have good day *tip my hat*

Sugar Addict said:
theres some women out there who has a thing for men in uniform, dont lose hope :)

Yeah...but I usually don't hear 'You look sexy in that uniform' until after I have the cuffs on them...seems the ones who want to flirt are lock-ups thinking they can get out of it if they are sweet to me. The others are people that I would not be messin with LOL.

Then there is a certain breed that we call 'holster sniffers'. Women who just like cops for some reason...not the person but the cop status. I've never understood that, but have dealt with them.

Taylor said:
Yeah...but I usually don't hear 'You look sexy in that uniform' until after I have the cuffs on them...seems the ones who want to flirt are lock-ups thinking they can get out of it if they are sweet to me. The others are people that I would not be messin with LOL.

Then there is a certain breed that we call 'holster sniffers'. Women who just like cops for some reason...not the person but the cop status. I've never understood that, but have dealt with them.

I can imagine it now:
"What do you do for a living?"
"Um ... [decides to have some fun] ... I work for the government. That's all I can say."
"Ooh. That's hot." :-D

Taylor said:

There really is someone Taylor, but it usually takes someone a little off in the head. It takes a different breed to be a cop and it takes a different breed to deal with them. Find you a nice psycho lady.

Still single...I am still in love with someone who is hearing for almost 2 years...but he doesnt love me...he wont talk to me...:cry:

zookeeper4321 said:
There really is someone Taylor, but it usually takes someone a little off in the head. It takes a different breed to be a cop and it takes a different breed to deal with them. Find you a nice psycho lady.

LOL...they are either other cops or our dispatchers ;)

Taylor said:
LOL...they are either other cops or our dispatchers ;)

Taylor, Is there anyone special, you care about and like this person here at AllDeaf? just curious.. :D

Back