Curious abt people who are taken or not.

Are you taken or single?

• Total voters
diehardbiker65 said:
SURPRISE!!!!!!! :giggle: I am the mystery man who Cheri cheri is dating with! :nana: The serect now is OUT!

Cheri! I love you so much!!! MWAHHHH!

:giggle: I love you too my knight! *mwahies*

Gemtun said:
Where is "engaged" term on the poll? :squint:

Some of us here are engaged so there should be that engaged option on the poll :P

Got engaged on December 10 - so its been wonderful :dance:

Engaged, spoken for, now those are terms I can deal with!

Taken reminds me of an ape-like creature with a club, dragging a female along the ground by her hair; reminds me of the word, "chattel", etc, etc, Need I say more?

finally, cheri just announced :D

wish u guys last together longer :thumb:

wait for AJ any has to say something :lol:

It was really fun on how you people react! I knew I threw some of you off the tracks, Cheri and I were laughing and think it is funny! You people RAWKS!!! I let Cheri make the decision on when to break. We were suppose to wait til we met, but the suspense gets so strong and we decided public deserve to find out. :)

I know I said that when we first met each other, in fact we HATE each other! We didn't intend to bash each other but really we both hate our own guts! Now it is over and history I think that is what makes us special in the end!

FreeWoman77 said:
finally, cheri just announced :D

wish u guys last together longer :thumb:

wait for AJ any has to say something :lol:

Cheri said:
Tousi, You're afraid of ownership. :giggle:

back on topic:

I'm happily taken by DHB, Oooo Did I say that out loud? :nana:

Hey, hey, wait for me to catch up! DieHardBiker, let's see the pink slip!
:laugh2:

Best wishes!

Cheri and I would like to congratulate OldNavygirl to be the first one who solve the mystery guy! I left clue in my profile intentionally to give you clue! Go ahead check my profile and compare to Cheri's profile... It was right there the WHOLE time!

Taylor said:
Put me down in the singles column....

Looks like Endymion and fei ku are hitting it off ;)

lol we just kidding that all....*chuckles* well i like other guy in here soo.... :fingersx: hope he sorta of notice me or u know what i mean heh

diehardbiker65 said:
Cheri and I would like to congratulate OldNavygirl to be the first one who solve the mystery guy! I left clue in my profile intentionally to give you clue! Go ahead check my profile and compare to Cheri's profile... It was right there the WHOLE time!

lol like i'm the one who's getting a cookie for being so brillant. LOL.... I figured out by one thread and told cheri am i right... she refused to tell me at first but then u pm me LOL and i told cheri , I knew it all along. :) Good Luck to you both. :)

fei ku said:
lol we just kidding that all....*chuckles* well i like other guy in here soo.... :fingersx: hope he sorta of notice me or u know what i mean heh

I know you guys were just joking around....just giving you all a hard time about it.

As for the guy you are hoping to notice you...You may want to drop him some hints. Many guys (including me) aren't good at picking up on things...be sure to let him know or you might be waiting a long time :)

Taylor said:
I know you guys were just joking around....just giving you all a hard time about it.

As for the guy you are hoping to notice you...You may want to drop him some hints. Many guys (including me) aren't good at picking up on things...be sure to let him know or you might be waiting a long time :)

*chuckles* mmmmm sure i wud let him know

Mama2AFTIV said:
now I am back to single... I am not gonna rush for next one... :whistle:

ah yea me too just like to get to know them and if one of them come to me i wud accpect him heheh :whistle:

:-o Cheri and DHB have been serect for long and let ppl who is mystery guy till now you tell everyone the serect is out? LOL

Not anymore.. been single for a week now :whistle: I dunno who in AD have crush on me, but that is allrighty..

Back