ct scan results

Hear Again

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i heard from my ci audi about my ct scan results and she said everything was normal. that's good news because it means there is nothing wrong with my ci's. i'm so relieved! i'm still curious to know why this happened all of a sudden, so i sent her another e-mail to inquire why. although this entire situation threw me for a loop and really had me concerned, i'm glad it happened because i'm hearing better than i have in 4 years. i'm able to understand speech *so* much better (even in background noise) and music sounds wonderful without the high frequencies sounding off-key. i'm definitely a happy camper! :D

thanks, typeing!! <hugs back> i can't remember the last time i felt this good!! :D

yay!!! :) I'm relieved to hear the good results.

Have your audi do the NRT test? It may actually be a bit painful for you if you have been experiencing issues, but hey if you can live without the 4 electrodes, that's awesome! :)

Yay thats brilliant news, You can live without 6 of each side electrodes. (lady, Thats me with 4 off, Lisa got 12 off)

Lady is right about NRT as i went through it recently, the discomfort ones were my turned offs it's not painful but enough to squint my eyes.

Great news all round.

Charlotte

really That is good for you> i pray for you encourage to pretty I am happy for you

yay!!! :) I'm relieved to hear the good results.

Have your audi do the NRT test? It may actually be a bit painful for you if you have been experiencing issues, but hey if you can live without the 4 electrodes, that's awesome! :)

hi lady,

actually in my case, 12 electrodes were turned off. can you (or anyone reading this) tell me what the purpose of the nrt is?

Well, two good things. Your results and your return to AD. You have been missed. {{hugs}}

thanks, et! :) <hugs back> to prevent being banned for a 3rd time, i think i'm going to avoid the controversial/political threads. :giggle:

thanks, et! :) <hugs back> to prevent being banned for a 3rd time, i think i'm going to avoid the controversial/political threads. :giggle:

Not a bad idea. I always try to stay away from religion and politics. I find it much safer that way. :)

Not a bad idea. I always try to stay away from religion and politics. I find it much safer that way. :)

religious discussions aren't permitted on ad, so i'm safe there. it's the political threads that tend to get me into trouble. i LOVE politics and can't keep my mouth shut. as a result, i inevitably end up insulting someone in the process. i really do need to watch myself for rapid cycling (due to my bipolar) though because if i'm banned 4 more times, that's it for me on ad.

religious discussions aren't permitted on ad, so i'm safe there. it's the political threads that tend to get me into trouble. i LOVE politics and can't keep my mouth shut. as a result, i inevitably end up insulting someone in the process. i really do need to watch myself for rapid cycling (due to my bipolar) though because if i'm banned 4 more times, that's it for me on ad.

In that case, stay out of those forums for sure. Your wisdom and wit would be sorely missed.

hi everyone,

i heard from my ci audi about my ct scan results and she said everything was normal. that's good news because it means there is nothing wrong with my ci's. i'm so relieved! i'm still curious to know why this happened all of a sudden, so i sent her another e-mail to inquire why. although this entire situation threw me for a loop and really had me concerned, i'm glad it happened because i'm hearing better than i have in 4 years. i'm able to understand speech *so* much better (even in background noise) and music sounds wonderful without the high frequencies sounding off-key. i'm definitely a happy camper! :D

I'm glad your scan results were ok. I'm also glad you are back from being banned. I missed you.

(hugs Hear again).

I'm glad your scan results were ok. I'm also glad you are back from being banned. I missed you.

(hugs Hear again).

thanks, dreama! <hugs back> by the way, i still haven't heard from my audi regarding an explanation as to why this happened, so i plan to send her another e-mail and will hopefully hear back from her tomorrow or monday.

In that case, stay out of those forums for sure. Your wisdom and wit would be sorely missed.

thanks, et. i peeked into 2 political threads a little while ago, but tempered my response. however, it will most likely be the last time i post there because i can't risk being permanently banned from ad. i think sticking to the general chat, hearing aids/ci and health forums would be my safest bet to avoid that from happening.

Hey HearAgain!! I suspected something like that had happened to u but I missed u too!! Just try and avoid these forums in the future..*hugs*

Hey HearAgain!! I suspected something like that had happened to u but I missed u too!! Just try and avoid these forums in the future..*hugs*

hi vivie! :wave:

i definitely plan to follow that advice because it's the only way i can avoid being permanently banned from ad. besides, my 48 hour ban taught me a lesson about how it's best to bounce out of threads that annoy or irritate me so as not to encourage rapid cycling.

Welcom back Hear Again! It's good they didnt find anything on your CT but its not when u dont still know what was the cause of having to turn 12 of your electrodes off?

I only have 20 electrodes, I had my ci in 2000 and cant remember how many electrodes I was supposed to have

Back