crush

well I just need some helps so I can be confident to approach that person u knwo.. help me out thanks.

you can show her that you liked her, i know its tough question, myself am shy person and scared to ask a woman out :-X

Originally posted by javapride
i belive in telling the person straightforward not letting others hear anything i usually keep things to myself til i know im ready to talk to this person and tell her i have a crush on her and think shes kewl or etc. its best coming from the person as opposed to having that person hear from someone else and that person would avoid u like the plague.. honest is the best answer to tell the person rather having them hear from someone else.

:werd: i agree Javapride -- i prefer to tell the gal up front how i feel abt her and all that -- either she accepts it or not -- at least she heard it from me directly as opposed to via rumormongers that can get wrong idea :roll:

Okay, just studying on ur roomate's ways and personality before feel ready to confess. Make sure u know their sexual orientation (like lez, gay, straight, bi, etc..) before go ahead.
Just show ur champ smiling and friendly. so make that person feel OPEN their heart to you. good luck!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:werd: i agree Javapride -- i prefer to tell the gal up front how i feel abt her and all that -- either she accepts it or not -- at least she heard it from me directly as opposed to via rumormongers that can get wrong idea :roll:

the one time someone told me she had a crush on me i heard it thru someone else and then finding out this gal was so embarrassed she ran off campus didn t want to come back on campus i had to go find her and tell her its alright nothing wrong with liking me but at the time i didn t relize i was a lesbain to began with, but i told her at least she can trust me not to make a huge fanfare out of it. she was relived and understanding she came back on campus and some poeple were picking on her abt it, i immeditely got into thier face and told them to back off shes not used to this situation and to please respect her. So they shadda up and left it alone... SO i know how it can be, Some will TWIST the story and make them a scapegoat. in ALL aspect.

Originally posted by javapride
the one time someone told me she had a crush on me i heard it thru someone else and then finding out this gal was so embarrassed she ran off campus didn t want to come back on campus i had to go find her and tell her its alright nothing wrong with liking me but at the time i didn t relize i was a lesbain to began with, but i told her at least she can trust me not to make a huge fanfare out of it. she was relived and understanding she came back on campus and some poeple were picking on her abt it, i immeditely got into thier face and told them to back off shes not used to this situation and to please respect her. So they shadda up and left it alone... SO i know how it can be, Some will TWIST the story and make them a scapegoat. in ALL aspect.
''
interesting Javapride -- are u and that gal still friendly qq

Get off your ass.. respect the lady and keep her company- make her feel comfortable, start up a converstation.. which might lead to other thing such as expressing your feelings for instance.

''
interesting Javapride -- are u and that gal still friendly qq

yes we are but lost contact she's married now :) shes happy with life, she was just having a sexuality identiy crisis at that age being a teen and all :) but last i heard she has 2 kids.

Did I tell someone I had crush qq No, I am so SHY to tell !! LOL I showed it to them but they would laugh at me for being idilot!

How can u tell if someone crush on you??? sometime shy ppl have hard time to admit it. some ppl busted by behaviours and talking.

Originally posted by Lasza
How can u tell if someone crush on you??? sometime shy ppl have hard time to admit it. some ppl busted by behaviours and talking.

THATS VERY t rue sissy I SEEN that happened and yes i BUSTED a couple of people with thier behavior and the langauges too it's not hard to do that.......

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Did I tell someone I had crush qq No, I am so SHY to tell !! LOL I showed it to them but they would laugh at me for being idilot!

*kicking MizzDeaf's ass* noooo u wouldnt be laughed at :( be BOLD MizzDeaf but remmy what Lasza has said -- pay attention to make sure u know their sexual preferences before u tell them u have crush on her

if someone told me they have crush on me i would ofc :Oops: and be shy at first but ahh once the ice is broken u never know what comes next MizzDeaf gurl!

*kicking MizzDeaf's ass* noooo u wouldnt be laughed at :( be BOLD MizzDeaf but remmy what Lasza has said -- pay attention to make sure u know their sexual preferences before u tell them u have crush on her

if someone told me they have crush on me i would ofc :Oops: and be shy at first but ahh once the ice is broken u never know what comes next MizzDeaf gurl!

FLY's right, never know what would happen next if someone told someone if they have a crush on that same someone, just important thing they can do is just take it slow and test the emtions ... cuz it can go awry but it also can be refreshing and new to learn about on both sides of the emtions :)

Also MizzDeaf -- ive had quite a few women who were pretty up front and have told me pretty bluntly "(SN)... i have crush on u" and i have been blown away by that -- some remained friends while others seemed to be a bit pushy which turned me off -- it really depended on who she is and what kind of person she is and if we share same interests or not

Originally posted by Lasza

maybe I was but not know if they will accept my comments, but feel like it makes me chilly to tell them that I had crush or give me look. I did once and not want say it again. EVER!!! I had long time crush on girl. I was like OOPS because I was jealous that every boys liked her, why cant I do same thing. I had crush with her since 5th grade and been with her (mean we stand close each other) til she told me at Las Vegas... It torn my heart BIG TIME... She has to marry her lovely man which was my ex boyfriend's best friend! She LOVES me as Friend. Now she has same number from her family's kids.. (4) I cant believe what I did to her in the school years along. I felt :Oops: not been OUT of closet til late 20's.. oh well many thing to learn about. :D

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
maybe I was but not know if they will accept my comments, but feel like it makes me chilly to tell them that I had crush or give me look. I did once and not want say it again. EVER!!! I had long time crush on girl. I was like OOPS because I was jealous that every boys liked her, why cant I do same thing. I had crush with her since 5th grade and been with her (mean we stand close each other) til she told me at Las Vegas... It torn my heart BIG TIME... She has to marry her lovely man which was my ex boyfriend's best friend! She LOVES me as Friend. Now she has same number from her family's kids.. (4) I cant believe what I did to her in the school years along. I felt :Oops: not been OUT of closet til late 20's.. oh well many thing to learn about. :D

u arent alone MizzDeaf in coming out so late -- at least u know YOU now -- and u know more women who are lesbians -- if u have a big thing for someone TELL HER when u are feeling confident in urself and more bold

Yes, I know how I felt about her. She chose with man, that is it. I do understand... I liked girls lot so far, not think I was GAY myself. phhffttt I know there is different in the world... :D

one helpful hint of all time...

BE YOURSELF!

if there's something she doesn't understand about you...especially your deafness, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! tell her what you CAN do besides the disablity to hear...

Back