Crikey. Crocadile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead.

The world has lost one of it’s greatest conservationists and animal rights activists. He will be forever missed and never replaced. :sadwave:

I Googled up some images of Steve Irwin and made a wallpaper montage of them.

co1.jpg

Levonian

Thanks for beautiful design as wallpaper. I already click the wallpaper of Steve Irwin onto his computer for my husband. He is very fond of him. :D

Did you know that Steve´s Dad lost one of his arms to crocodile.?

Did you know that it´s Steve´s first to lay on crocodile. when he was 9 years old?

Did you know that Terri first met Steve when she saw him swim with crocodiles... ?

I will be back when I have anything to remember... Have you remember anything about him?

i saw his dad on tv news as he was talking about steve and how sad he is to lose his son.. he still have both of his arms.. didnt lost it to the crocodile.

check this source as it said bob was born in 2003 so he is 3 yrs old and will be 4 in dec of this year. Steve Irwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I could see is pit black fish tank (?) and blue background. No fishes/stingrays in sight :(

yeah! me too :lol: but Last night it was great to see wow 6 of them then till Duncan had to go bed then I like to watch till dont know how long it went black I was HEY!!!! I wanna see more cause I like to watch moving lol :lol: then later now I can see look like black pitch like on the movie lol :lol:

The world has lost one of it’s greatest conservationists and animal rights activists. He will be forever missed and never replaced. :sadwave:

I Googled up some images of Steve Irwin and made a wallpaper montage of them.

co1.jpg

Did you make that wallpaper?? it look great :D

Thanks—it’s just something I pasted together in a few minutes at one o’clock in the morning. I’m going to try to come up with something better later.

No, Bob is now 2 years old, he will be 3 this Dec.

Bob is 2 yrs old .. will be 3 yrs old in Dec :)

then why all of the news i read said bob is 3 ?? jeez.. and the link i posted said bob was BORN in 2003!!! it cant lie..??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Irwin

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/04/australia.irwin/index.html

do you remmy when steve hold bob while feeding to the Crocodile.. how old was Bob then? 1 month old? that was in January 2004.. then count???? so he is 3 yrs old will be 4 in dec .. CNN.com - Crocodile hunter escapes charges - Jan. 5, 2004 when bob was 1 month old in jan 2004..

then why all of the news i read said bob is 3 ?? jeez.. and the link i posted said bob was BORN in 2003!!! it cant lie..??

Bob is 2 yrs old but they put said 3 yrs old almost close to Dec that he will be 3 yrs old :)

Yes he born in 2003

2003 = newborn
2004 = one year old
2005= 2 years old
2006= 3 years old in Dec 2006 :)

Hope you got it ?? :lol:

It was imprinted.

Right now is 2006
Bob born in - 2003
3 years old this Dec.

3 is an answer but Bob is not 3 yet until this Dec, his birthday.

Bob is 2 yrs old but they put said 3 yrs old almost close to Dec that he will be 3 yrs old :)

Yes he born in 2003

2003 = newborn
2004 = one year old
2005= 2 years old
2006= 3 years old in Dec 2006 :)

Hope you got it ?? :lol:

Ohhh, u beat me, lol! :giggle:

Back