#$%!@#$%$@ credit card pre-paid..

Oh Whoaa GA,

Sorry to say that you have giving too much imformation out of your CC etc details here .. I wouldn't giving out or ask for help here this internet world ..
If you having problem with it just keep it to yourself and go to your family or friends in real life or go to your bank.

Did I say name bank or what?
I refused leak name of bank and etc....
forget it..

Be very careful if you look for a new credit card company. So many have bad customer service and don't resolve problems like they are supposed to like when they overcharge or don't process your payments on time and then hit you with late fees. I found a site that I check every time I am making a big purchase or financing something. Ripoff Report: By Consumers, For Consumers People that have had problems with different companies can post what happened and the companies can post replies. When I heard about the site I thought it would be a few people complaining about little things but it has thousands of reports on all kinds of things, especially credit cards. It has saved me from making some expensive mistakes.

Be very careful if you look for a new credit card company. So many have bad customer service and don't resolve problems like they are supposed to like when they overcharge or don't process your payments on time and then hit you with late fees. I found a site that I check every time I am making a big purchase or financing something. Ripoff Report: By Consumers, For Consumers People that have had problems with different companies can post what happened and the companies can post replies. When I heard about the site I thought it would be a few people complaining about little things but it has thousands of reports on all kinds of things, especially credit cards. It has saved me from making some expensive mistakes.

wow.. Interesting!

untitled-5.jpg
may solve your headache? ;)

On debit card, I didn't use my debit to purshcase instead use credt since I learned bank charged me for use debit and no charge for use credit on same card. Yes, depend on the bank's policy.

On pre-paid credit card, I didn't buy them and my family relatives gave me for Xmas ...then I purschased stuffs with pre-paid creit card without problem.

That is strange about pre paid sitaution here...I would go to see a place where brought pre-paid credit card and get cashier or manager to solve the problem (don't forgot to bring your repicet). Wish you best luck.

It's Money in Motion (Canada) MasterCard. There's have logo!

Odd... I don't have anything to say, lol

No.. I don't want use my bank.. which have overdraft.. So I have alternative another bank.. so I can use my credit card pre paid.. as much more safer.
So I have two different banks.. So why not?
None of your mind business about my banks personal.

I am not talking your personal things. :)

wow, r u doubt it.... LOL
My husband and I were struggle w/stupid pay pal add funds for my credit card but declined reason MY ADDRESS! (fawk) Totally stupid.. because address have slash number on it.. what I did tell you previous of my statement recently.

Should be..

You're totally DUMBEST ever I had heard what your stated.. LOL
Ain't we steal the fucking banks.. cost saved the fee.. The bank staff offered us saved lot of money overdraft saved fee.. will not charge us more than 12 bux fee.. only saved monthly payments for using overdraft.. That why we are avoid use below the overdraft..

Why didn't you use your bank card if you can manage to avoid the overdraft fee? Unless you mentioned that your bank had already charged you for overdraft fees.

I think you're not knowledge more than Canada system.. Okay... *cough* oh please you're just very young... I'm mature adult and wiser!

Point taken, lol

I'm lauff'n so hard what you're determined that "I'm bullshit"... My gosh!
Well, from what I read this thread, yes it is. If not, I am sorry.

Wow, that's scary!

How did the clerk get the PIN?

IF you see that they do it twice or three times then you'll know especially be wary of gas station attendants at nighttime, they'll have one behind the counter without you looking... just keep checking your balances and all, I usually keep a minimal amount in the account for the debit card. Just cover the thing when you pressing numbers, what I hate about cellphone cameras nowadays is they can take pictures of that what you press and so on...

I don't understand how a "credit" card can be prepaid. "Credit" means borrowing money and then paying it back. If it's your own money then how can that be considered a "credit" card? Why not just use a debit card for purchases?

I can understand why car rentals don't accept prepaid "credit" cards because they have no way to "lock in" a dollar amount that is above the actual amount of what is on the card. Also, $200 on a card doesn't protect them from losses on a $20,000 car.

Motels do the same thing. They "lock in" more money for a certain time period than what the "guest" might actually stay. That's the reason they require charge cards, so they have a deeper pocket to dig into in case the guest skips out.

Yes totally agreed, for their own protection such as damages to the car or motel and so on.. As you know you use it with credit card at first then when you check out of hotel/motel or return the car, you can pay it cash then you don't owe anything on the credit card.. just a thought

IF you see that they do it twice or three times then you'll know especially be wary of gas station attendants at nighttime, they'll have one behind the counter without you looking...
Interesting. I never go inside gas stations; I pay at the pump. I never use a PIN for anything.

just keep checking your balances and all, I usually keep a minimal amount in the account for the debit card.
Yes, I keep track of mine electronically. I don't wait for the monthly statement.

Just cover the thing when you pressing numbers, what I hate about cellphone cameras nowadays is they can take pictures of that what you press and so on...
I don't even know my PIN, so I never use it, and I don't use ATMs. :)

... As you know you use it with credit card at first then when you check out of hotel/motel or return the car, you can pay it cash then you don't owe anything on the credit card... just a thought
Yes, I use the card to reserve a room or car but I pay the actual bill with cash or debit card.

Interesting. I never go inside gas stations; I pay at the pump. I never use a PIN for anything.

Yes, I keep track of mine electronically. I don't wait for the monthly statement.

I don't even know my PIN, so I never use it, and I don't use ATMs. :)

you are like my old fashioned dad refused to even use the ATMs, it freaks him out.. lol..

you are like my old fashioned dad refused to even use the ATMs, it freaks him out.. lol..
It doesn't "freak me out"; I just have no need from them. :) I don't use much cash. I use my debit card or checks to pay for most things. Most of my pay is direct deposit. A few jobs pay me by check. I go to my credit union and cash them, and I use that money for my cash purchases.

DefMATRIXense,

Again, this prepaid credit card is for draw the money from any bank only, not transfer from prepaid credit card to any online shopping or stores. Use debit card or credit card if you want to transfer amount to any online or stores.

DefMATRIXense..no need to give GA a massive stroke over the pre-paid card issues and etc.. she has been trying to work out some plans to replace what she has been unable to use one of the cards ... I do understand why she has been having problems and this topic is something for me to know and see if I could stay 1 or 2 steps ahead... I only have a debit card that all and no major credit cards... that I aint interested in acquiring and etc...

DefMATRIXense,

Again, this prepaid credit card is for draw the money from any bank only, not transfer from prepaid credit card to any online shopping or stores. Use debit card or credit card if you want to transfer amount to any online or stores.

Um that would be a banking debit card or paypal not prepaid credit/debit card

Um that would be a banking debit card or paypal not prepaid credit/debit card

Yes, that´s right.

That´s what I said earlier: Use debit card or credit card if you want to transfer amount to any online or stores.

Yes, that´s right.

That´s what I said earlier: Use debit card or credit card if you want to transfer amount to any online or stores.

Oh okay, your post got me confused for a second. :ty: Liebling.

:hmm: Hey Did you know that....

Go check your bank.. Why??

I do have accounts of my bank

Here example...

I have regular personal check and AtM debit card BUT I do have my bank's own credit card**for only emergency**...

If my Personal check or Atm debit get low or bounce BUT my bank credit card will take over of it and won't charge me overdraft!:D:D

Now you calling your own bank and see if they re have credit card.. Yes then asking them that bank credit card hook up with your atm debit or personal check account.. If your debit or personal check with under balance then bank credit card will take coverage and won't overdraft!! :D

After that you pay off bank credit card and put more money in your debit or check account!! that's it!

Good Luck

If your bank don't have then go find another bank!

it is called "Overdraft protection" if you have an available saving account or money market account or avilable credit card balance will automatically deposit your checking account to prevent overdraft fees... if you use credit card paid to your checking account and you have to pay back to credit card bill when you get paycheck deposited..... if you have a saving account if you have paycheck deposited ... you can transfer to saving account or money market account for future emergency etc....

Back