Crazy's comments from Brainwash camp...

DreamDeaf said:
Methinks thou does protest too much...
CMW, you need to take a chill pill - Alex made this an OPEN forum for all, no matter what their race, sexual orientation, or disability were...

Honestly you are taking away the valuable point that I am trying to make. First of all, do you know what is word means with "Respect?" How can you type something that isn't related with the thread's title and is that called as respecting to the thread's title? Obviously no and people will not want to read your off-topic and they want to read only related to the thread's topic. if you want to comments something off-topic and you should PM or create a new thread to keep the thread clean and related to the topic of the thread.

It is nothing related with races, or things that you name it. It is nothing relates with the Jews and you need to think twice for what I am trying to do. I am serious about it. I am trying to keep the thread to be related with the thread's topic not with my comments guides to the off-topic things.

Honestly it is so obviously that you don't like me because of my belief. You need to chill down and listen or put me on your ignore list. Is that hard for you to put me on your ignore list?

Now please return to the topic.

No, I did not go off-topic. You are the one that has decided to follow a set plan, and I followed what you were saying. It was all too apparent about what you were trying to get through - and it may be that it is backfiring on you.

You need to re-read the whole thread.

Well, to be honest with you, CMW, I'm not sure we really know what your intent for this thread is. You stated in the other thread that you were against homosexuality, but that you were also against the tactics used by that camp. In my mind, that was clear and concise. You stated your opinion thoroughly.

I really don't understand the purpose of this thread, except to argue about doctrine, and what the bible says about homosexuality. The truth is, you won't change anybody's mind, CMW. If a person is against homosexuality, they will always be against it, and if a person accepts homosexuality as a lifestyle, they will always accept it.

We, on here, are all entitled to our opinions, but nobody is going to change anybody's minds. I think that is clear.

cental34 said:

sorry if I confuse u, I was refer to Mark 16:15. I read a Jew paper on net not too long ago about a missionary tried to convert Rabbi into a Christian. This story how Rabbi told a missionary, he does not want to be in heaven with nazi-born again Christian while his member of the families burned in hell for being murdered by them. It goes same with homosexuailty, many of them were beating to death by those who being brained washed by some Christian's preaching against homosexuality. It is sickening in my stomach to watch some of our strong born again Christians across the nation were being taught to hate them and hurt them believing they did right thing.

Oceanbreeze said:
I really don't understand the purpose of this thread, except to argue about doctrine

Yeah I don't want to agure the doctrine on the gay thread because it isn't related to the topic so I created this thread to seperate the topic. That is the whole point that I am doing.

Also as I know that many people don't really want to involve the debating about Religious issue so I am trying to aviod to involves with every threads. I also don't want people to feel that they wasted their time clicking on the desire topic but the religious thing is involved with long debatings.

Crazymanw00t said:
Yeah I don't want to agure the doctrine on the gay thread because it isn't related to the topic so I created this thread to seperate the topic. That is the whole point that I am doing.

Also as I know that many people don't really want to involve the debating about Religious issue so I am trying to aviod to involves with every threads. I also don't want people to feel that they wasted their time clicking on the desire topic but the religious thing is involved with long debatings.

Okay, but the thing is... It's a waste of time. You're not going to change anybody's minds. So, why bother? People who oppose homosexuality do so on religious grounds, and appear narrowed in their viewpoint. I really don't see how you expect to change anybody's thinking on this. There are those that support gay rights, and those that don't.

I'm sorry, but I really think this is a lost cause on your part.

Crazymanw00t said:

That's what you say, BUT you did do it anyway on both sides. You argued against homosexuality on some of your postings here and then you espoused religion on the very same posts...you cannot have it both ways.

If you don't want to debate the gay issue, then you SHOULD not even bring it up.

If you don't want to debate religion, then you SHOULD not even bring it up, also.

DreamDeaf said:
That's what you say, BUT you did do it anyway on both sides. You argued against homosexuality on some of your postings here and then you espoused religion on the very same posts...you cannot have it both ways.

If you don't want to debate the gay issue, then you SHOULD not even bring it up.

If you don't want to debate religion, then you SHOULD not even bring it up, also.

You are not making any sense. I am not here to argue about the gay but to state my voice about the camp. I typed that, as you know that I am against the gay but that camp is crazy and it needs to be closed. It means that the camp is anti-homosexual but I am against that crazy freaking anti-homo camp. I am still anti-homo anyway. That was my point with the post that I posted.

I created another thread to debate about the religion.

Now you are saying that I am trying to change the people's mind and who told you that? I never really want to change their mind about the issues. I just want to show my perspectives with those issues. People happen to reply to my perspectives and I defend my perspectives. Therefore, you are saying that I am arguing with them with your own perspective. That is not what I am doing.

I agree with what DreamDeaf said about it.

Jesus loves us no matter what we do, what our lifestyles and etc are! He just accepts us all.

Have you heard from the bible that says "Do not judge others?"

I am a christian yet I don't judge people. I truly believe that God loves us all no matter what!!!

I understand that you are against homosexuality but quit trying to change other people's minds and beliefs. There's nothing to change it.

There are some people who don't accept homosexualy but some do. So get over it and move on!
'

WildKaTReSS said:
I agree with what DreamDeaf said about it.

Jesus loves us no matter what we do, what our lifestyles and etc are! He just accepts us all.

Have you heard from the bible that says "Do not judge others?"

I am a christian yet I don't judge people. I truly believe that God loves us all no matter what!!!

I understand that you are against homosexuality but quit trying to change other people's minds and beliefs. There's nothing to change it.

There are some people who don't accept homosexualy but some do. So get over it and move on!
'

:werd: :gpost:

It seems clear that CMW is trying to force his opinions and desires down our throats, and it's not going to fly.

Oceanbreeze said:
:werd: :gpost:

It seems clear that CMW is trying to force his opinions and desires down our throats, and it's not going to fly.

Huh! I am showing my perspective to you and you are claiming that I am trying to act like a God to change your beliefs or opinions. Please don't think I am one of them. I respect the homosexual people but just that they are practices the sinful act which God hate the sin.

Crazymanw00t said:
Huh! I am showing my perspective to you and you are claiming that I am trying to act like a God to change your beliefs or opinions. Please don't think I am one of them. I respect the homosexual people but just that they are practices the sinful act which God hate the sin.

That's how you come across. You come across like you are forcing your beliefs on other people, and that is wrong. You are entitled to your beliefs, but you don't have the right to force them on other people. A lot of people have debated scripture with you. Many of them were other Christians. You argued with THEM, too. It seems to me that you believe in your ways, and to heck, with the beliefs of others. It doesn't matter if that person is also a born again Christian. If they don't believe exactly the same way you do, then, they are also wrong.

You really should go back and look at your bible a bit more. Jesus was more about love and compassion than he was retribution.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but when I read your posts it's like you are passing judgement on all of us. And if I am perceiving you the wrong way then I apologize before hand. You talk about this is a sin and that is a sin and judge people for their acts. In the bible it says not to pass judgement and to love all. So if you are passing judgement then that is a sin too. And in the bible one sin is just as bad as the other.

Crazymanw00t said:
You are not making any sense. I am not here to argue about the gay but to state my voice about the camp. I typed that, as you know that I am against the gay but that camp is crazy and it needs to be closed. It means that the camp is anti-homosexual but I am against that crazy freaking anti-homo camp. I am still anti-homo anyway. That was my point with the post that I posted.

Now you are saying that I am trying to change the people's mind and who told you that? I never really want to change their mind about the issues. I just want to show my perspectives with those issues. People happen to reply to my perspectives and I defend my perspectives. Therefore, you are saying that I am arguing with them with your own perspective. That is not what I am doing.

Uh. If you merely wanted to state your beliefs, you could have done so. However, you purposely created the thread and placed it in the debate forum. This tells us that you intended to debate with us the Christian belief that homosexualty is wrong. So, what now, Crazy? You're not debating it?

Make up your mind, please.

I am wondering what is Gay camp anyway? We all know that you are anti-homosexual, but no needed to repeat it all the time, I think it's better to keep things to yourself what you believe in, because it anger alot of people who are homosexuals, It's like you ordering them around, what they are not allow to do in their lifestyle, Which it is not your life and it's has nothing to do with you. If you not here to change people's mind then why are u shoveling the bible in their face? Telling them how it is a sinned? Just leave them alone, Let them be whoever they want to be.

Cheri said:
I am wondering what is Gay camp anyway? We all know that you are anti-homosexual, but no needed to repeat it all the time, I think it's better to keep things to yourself what you believe in, because it anger alot of people who are homosexuals, It's like you ordering them around, what they are not allow to do in their lifestyle, Which it is not your life and it's has nothing to do with you. If you not here to change people's mind then why are u shoveling the bible in their face? Telling them how it is a sinned? Just leave them alone, Let them be whoever they want to be.

:werd:

Unfortunately, many feel as he does.

Crazymanw00t said:

Where does it say that I'm trying to change people's minds? You are the one that is arguing with me and changing the subject.

I was replying to your perception, and showing you my perception of what you are saying. I am also saying that you created this thread, but you are still arguing about religion and homosexuality in a negative way.

Many of the others here are right in their postings, Jesus preached love, tolerance and acceptance.

And to sum this up...

Poem On Acceptance, by Anonymous

(The only person on earth you need to be accepted by is yourself.)

When you get what you want in the struggle for the self,
And the world makes you king and queen for the day,
Just go to a mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that person has to say!
For it isn't your father, mother, friend or host,
Whose judgement upon you must pass;
The person whose verdict counts the most,
Is the one staring from the glass.
Some may think you are a wonderful chum,
And call you as radiant as the sun;
But if the person in the mirror says you're dumb,
And you can't look him in the eye - you're done.
He is the one to please, never mind the rest,
For he will be with you until the end,
And you will have passed your most difficult test
If the person in the mirror becomes your friend.
You may fool the whole world along the years,
And get pats on your back as the ages you pass,
But your final reward will be jahannam and tears,
If you've cheated the person in the glass."

We all have to look in ourselves every day and accept ourselves for what we are, what we were before, what we will be, and what we can be.

Matthew 7:1-5
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from you eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

1 Thessalonians 4:9b-12
…for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; and indeed you do so toward all the brethren who are in all Macedonia. But we urge you, brethren, that you increase more and more; that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing.

John 8:7-11
So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first." And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Hs no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."

In all this, Jesus preached tolerance, love and patience. We are not to judge by appearance, but to make informed decisions for ourselves. We are to accept all people as they are, and acknowlege that we are sinners ourselves, therefore, if we say that you or you are doing it wrong, we are passing judgement on OURSELVES.

If you are saying that we are wrong because we love who we love, then you will have to pass judgement on others, also...for there are many here, yea, on AllDeaf, that are living without benefit of marriage, those who have had abortions, those who have had children out of wedlock, those who have hurt others, etc., etc.

You cannot summarily pass judgement on others. I applaud you for saying you have sinned, also, and am glad you have stated that you have done wrongs also...HOWEVER... you cannot just say ... "YOU are wrong, because you are doing this and that, and Jesus will not forgive you for that and this."

We all have to accept whoever we are, and in doing so, we accept others as THEY are. That's the gist of what I understand, from my own point of view.

DreamDeaf said:
Where does it say that I'm trying to change people's minds? You are the one that is arguing with me and changing the subject.

I was replying to your perception, and showing you my perception of what you are saying. I am also saying that you created this thread, but you are still arguing about religion and homosexuality in a negative way.

Many of the others here are right in their postings, Jesus preached love, tolerance and acceptance.

And to sum this up...

Poem On Acceptance, by Anonymous

(The only person on earth you need to be accepted by is yourself.)

When you get what you want in the struggle for the self,
And the world makes you king and queen for the day,
Just go to a mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that person has to say!
For it isn't your father, mother, friend or host,
Whose judgement upon you must pass;
The person whose verdict counts the most,
Is the one staring from the glass.
Some may think you are a wonderful chum,
And call you as radiant as the sun;
But if the person in the mirror says you're dumb,
And you can't look him in the eye - you're done.
He is the one to please, never mind the rest,
For he will be with you until the end,
And you will have passed your most difficult test
If the person in the mirror becomes your friend.
You may fool the whole world along the years,
And get pats on your back as the ages you pass,
But your final reward will be jahannam and tears,
If you've cheated the person in the glass."

We all have to look in ourselves every day and accept ourselves for what we are, what we were before, what we will be, and what we can be.

Matthew 7:1-5
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from you eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

1 Thessalonians 4:9b-12
…for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; and indeed you do so toward all the brethren who are in all Macedonia. But we urge you, brethren, that you increase more and more; that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing.

John 8:7-11
So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first." And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Hs no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."

In all this, Jesus preached tolerance, love and patience. We are not to judge by appearance, but to make informed decisions for ourselves. We are to accept all people as they are, and acknowlege that we are sinners ourselves, therefore, if we say that you or you are doing it wrong, we are passing judgement on OURSELVES.

If you are saying that we are wrong because we love who we love, then you will have to pass judgement on others, also...for there are many here, yea, on AllDeaf, that are living without benefit of marriage, those who have had abortions, those who have had children out of wedlock, those who have hurt others, etc., etc.

You cannot summarily pass judgement on others. I applaud you for saying you have sinned, also, and am glad you have stated that you have done wrongs also...HOWEVER... you cannot just say ... "YOU are wrong, because you are doing this and that, and Jesus will not forgive you for that and this."

We all have to accept whoever we are, and in doing so, we accept others as THEY are. That's the gist of what I understand, from my own point of view.

:gpost: :werd:

Back