Cravings....

posts from hell

Reaction score
what are you guys craving for now?

I'm craving some unhealthy stuff like egg nog. jeez

I just ate breakfast but I am craving for some delicious crepes with sugar on top! :D I'm currently too lazy to move my butt to the kitchen and make some... ;)

Urgh, I'll get some for lunch instead :giggle:

I thought you were preggy. No no no no I realize that you are male. :giggle: SO about your thread, ok this is morning already. I am in a DAMN mood to eat a thick french toast slam from the DENNY's. :drool:

1993016357_16badc2a6f.jpg

I thought you were preggy. No no no no I realize that you are male. :giggle: SO about your thread, ok this is morning already. I am in a DAMN mood to eat a thick french toast slam from the DENNY's. :drool:

Now that made me hungry!!! I wish I'd have a DENN'YS here :mad2:

Lemon Herb Chicken Salad with fresh avocados! ((drools)) But I don't have a kitchen to prepare my fine dining anymore ;) bah, need to lose weight anyways.

Thanks for reminding me about my craving ((shakes a fist)) LOL

Nothing at the moment because I just ate. Earlier today I had a craving for pizza. I fed my craving. Twice. :lol:

I wish they use real egg

Back