Would you like to go to court for wedding? yes or no

Would you like to go to chruch for wedding? yes or no

Would you like to go to outside park for wedding? yes or no

Would you like to go outside home for wedding? yes or no

Would you like to go to cruise for wedding? yes or no

Would you like to go to beach for wedding? yes or no

Would you like to go to bar for wedding? yes or no

Would you like to go to skydiving for wedding? yes or no

I was very happy with my wedding at the Courthouse. Our minister was out of town that week doing another wedding. It was so low stress - had time to actually enjoy myself.

It's all depend on money. If you can afford the church then go for the church. If you cant then get a justice of the peace and have the ceremory at your favorite location.

My second wedding was justice of the peace at the restruant near my old home. It's turn out great cuz there was a ceremonry after that dont have to go any where to sit and have a nice meal. It was all in one room. I enjoyed that day but I married to the jerk. :( Thanks goodness we are divorced. But at least I am happy at this moment. :D

Wish you the best of luck

Pomeranian said:
It's all depend on money. If you can afford the church then go for the church. If you cant then get a justice of the peace and have the ceremory at your favorite location.

My second wedding was justice of the peace at the restruant near my old home. It's turn out great cuz there was a ceremonry after that dont have to go any where to sit and have a nice meal. It was all in one room. I enjoyed that day but I married to the jerk. :( Thanks goodness we are divorced. But at least I am happy at this moment. :D

Wish you the best of luck
That interest. They will go to resturant for justice of peace with judge too they will wedding u at there i though only in court. not out of court

LOL Nope but it can be anywhere you want to get the wedding. I found my justice of peace right out of the phone book and that how I found her. She look like a ghost anyway. LOL She wore so much white makeup on her face and look like a ghost. I got a pix somewhere and I will show ya. LOL

twilkerson2006 said:
That interest. They will go to resturant for justice of peace with judge too they will wedding u at there i though only in court. not out of court

Back