Could you please translate these sentences ?

:giggle: I know.. But i saw this old tv show that i grew up, and loved her! I had to break the cat lolz rulez!:eek3:
I liked Jeanie, too. Good choice. :)

I liked Jeanie, too. Good choice. :)

thank_you_cat.gif

I don't understand your odd suspicion.
This is a video that says something perhaps too personal to be posted publicly.
But I cann't be sure, since I don't understand/speak ASL.
How is it that someone managed to send you a personal message in a language you don't understand and that you don't know anyone personally who can translate it for you?

Sorry, but this doesn't pass the "sniff" test, if you know what I mean.

I don't understand your odd suspicion.

Because we get asked daily (literally) for basically the exact same thing - and 99% of the time it's homework help.

This is a video that says something perhaps too personal to be posted publicly.
But I can't be sure, since I don't understand/speak ASL.
So, if this might be a "personal" video ... where did you get it/find it?

If it's from a friend, ask them what it says.
If it's off Youtube etc ... umm well then it's not "private" anyway.

I think you guys hit the nail on the head. Haven't seen him come back here yet.

this post is like me going onto a programming forum (I'm a programming student) and saying... hey... I have this code someone sent me... and I don't know what it does... I can't post it... but can you tell me what it does? sometimes the way students of ASL come of deafies and ask for us to do their homework for them is laughable... as if we haven't seen every trick in the book.

this post is like me going onto a programming forum (I'm a programming student) and saying... hey... I have this code someone sent me... and I don't know what it does... I can't post it... but can you tell me what it does? sometimes the way students of ASL come of deafies and ask for us to do their homework for them is laughable... as if we haven't seen every trick in the book.

ya that must be super frustrating. I am Hearing and I am always nervous asking Deaf people for help because they must be bombarded with it all day. I am not taking any classes for credit so I don't actually have homework, it's just so that I can learn better. But I am not surprised if the community becomes jaded when being treated like guinea pigs. Sad.

Back