Could i be stupider??

Rom

Reaction score
I start school in the fall to become a mortician (which is another discussion in and of itself)

In order to get my full acceptance, I needed to complete some work experience in a funeral home. It'll take two full days to get my hours in. First day goes swimmingly, not much for me to do so I mainly look at spongebob memes. My hearing aids are in and I am happy.

Day two comes around. I go in, and am told I will be attending a funeral. Okay awesome, this is what I'm going to be doing, might as well get that experience, plus I get to ride around in a caddy. I reach for my hearing aid case to put them in and.... I MANAGE TO FORGET THEM.

Okay, so I'm going to be on a funeral, absolutely dick all hearing, having to communicate with 400 people. This goes balls up, because as soon as anyone says anything to me, I can't understand a bloody word, and I'm looking more and more stupid... I think I'll get a spare pair of hearing aids and a new brain, lol.

I have done the same thing but with a job interview. I must have looked completely stupid to the lady asking me questions. I didn't get the job haha. I hope everything works out ;)

Same though with batteries. I've been known to forget my batteries before important events... and the battery decides to die right then...errm...

That happened the first time I went to interview with the coding bootcamp. Director was nice enough to move to a quiet room rather than the main room (biiig and people around also). Then she was even nicer and used her laptop to converse/talk to me about the program and questions for me.

I wish more people were like her lol.

And now when I leave the house.. my checklist:
1. house key
2. car key
3. wallet
4. batteries

I wish more people were like her lol. And now when I leave the house.. my checklist: 1. house key 2. car key 3. wallet 4. batteries[/QUOTE said:
Same here, but all keys are together
hearing aids
personal bag with batteries and other 'necessaries'
SNACK

I have batteries everywhere. The car, my coats, my desk, my purse, my backpack, my diaper bag, and my friends house. So many batteries packs everywhere

Same though with batteries. I've been known to forget my batteries before important events... and the battery decides to die right then...errm...

That happened the first time I went to interview with the coding bootcamp. Director was nice enough to move to a quiet room rather than the main room (biiig and people around also). Then she was even nicer and used her laptop to converse/talk to me about the program and questions for me.

I wish more people were like her lol.

And now when I leave the house.. my checklist:
1. house key
2. car key
3. wallet
4. batteries

Oh! That reminds me. First day I was at the funeral home I forgot batteries too.
! Lucky I didn't leave my brain in there.

I have a purse. Enough said.

Lol. I too usuall have a purse, but I'd taken my aids out of their case for god knows what reason, re packed my case, and forgot to put the aids back in the case. Derp!

Back