Copy/Paste of IM Messages

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALLDEAF MEMBERS THAT COPY AND PASTES PERSONAL MESSAGES, CHANGE A WORD OR TWO HERE AND THERE, AND THEN FORWARDS THEM TO OTHER ALLDEAF MEMBERS IN ORDER TO CAUSE TROUBLE ON PURPOSE IN ALLDEAF?

That's dishonest and wrong period...

DreamDeaf : First of all, I'm not worried about myself - I don't care what people says about me - I've been called worse names and backstabbed so much, I could drink a large glass of water, lay on my stomach and I become a decorative fountain. Get that through your mind, and I think some people knows who I'm speaking to.

What I am speaking of when some AD'ers copy and paste personal messages from people in AIM chats, and then forward them to other AD'ers...that will spill over into AllDeaf and cause a big ruckus.

That is what I am speaking of - I was asking of your honest opinion of WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS, not about me and myself. For goodness sakes, if some of you still can't understand that it's not about myself, then maybe it's time you hiked yourself back to school?

Again, I will phrase this in simple, uncluttered English.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALLDEAF MEMBERS THAT COPY AND PASTES PERSONAL MESSAGES, CHANGE A WORD OR TWO HERE AND THERE, AND THEN FORWARDS THEM TO OTHER ALLDEAF MEMBERS IN ORDER TO CAUSE TROUBLE ON PURPOSE IN ALLDEAF?

How come I am seein' there's always somethin' wrong ? I am seein' some people involved to respond at the same time in your thread when you post to say somethin' ? Are you tendin' to discuss about this on the outside with some people before you post in this thread ? Is that what you normally do ? That's ONE thing I don't like. Know why ? Ok, for one : it shows " favoritism " and number 2 : it shows a " group " to support on your side - the very same people. I am sorry, DreamDeaf for tellin' you this - I really am, but this is WHAT bugs me. I don't mean to make it off topic. I need to tell you somethin' what I am seein' and I don't like it at all. I am just bein' candid with you about this.

Now, let's stop focusing on me - and I mean it. Focus on what you think of this, what your opinion of these people are, and what can we do about this?

CyberRed said:
How come I am seein' there's always somethin' wrong ? I am seein' some people involved to respond at the same time in your thread when you post to say somethin' ? Are you tendin' to discuss about this on the outside with some people before you post in this thread ? Is that what you normally do ? That's ONE thing I don't like. Know why ? Ok, for one : it shows " favoritism " and number 2 : it shows a " group " to support on your side - the very same people. I am sorry, DreamDeaf for tellin' you this - I really am, but this is WHAT bugs me. I don't mean to make it off topic. I need to tell you somethin' what I am seein' and I don't like it at all. I am just bein' candid with you about this.

*BUZZ* CyberRed - I'm sure you've heard stuff about me that would make your hair curl, but in this matter, I happened to be a witness - I saw this happen in an aim chat, and then it carried over to AllDeaf.

That was my intention - opening a discussion on this. I wanted to know how people would feel about this, not having you making this about me. 1) There was no favoritism shown, and 2) this was not intended as showing support on my side. This was intended for everyone equally and alike - and yes, I'm being candid with you, too, even if you don't want to believe me.

So, as a favor, please leave me out of this. Keep it to a discussion on how you feel about this happening and if any, maybe have a suggestion or two.

If you cannot leave me out of your postings, and that goes for others too, I will ask this thread to be closed and trashed, as it will only go to show that some members of AllDeaf can't stop obessing about me, which is kind of sickening in my opinion.

*BUZZ* CyberRed - I'm sure you've heard stuff about me that would make your hair curl, but in this matter, I happened to be a witness - I saw this happen in an aim chat, and then it carried over to AllDeaf.

To be quite frank, DD - I have not heard stuff about you. I am not that kind of person askin' people around about you in IM or PM. I am keepin' myself OUT of it. For that matter, I am not interested.

That was my intention - opening a discussion on this. I wanted to know how people would feel about this, not having you making this about me. 1) There was no favoritism shown, and 2) this was not intended as showing support on my side. This was intended for everyone equally and alike - and yes, I'm being candid with you, too, even if you don't want to believe me.

Of course, I believe you alright.

So, as a favor, please leave me out of this. Keep it to a discussion on how you feel about this happening and if any, maybe have a suggestion or two.

If you cannot leave me out of your postings, and that goes for others too, I will ask this thread to be closed and trashed, as it will only go to show that some members of AllDeaf can't stop obessing about me, which is kind of sickening in my opinion.

:lol: No way - I am not obssessin' about you. Gee - I am just sharin' my opinion what I think and feel about others who betray you ( to destroy your trust ). It could be anyone and I will say the same to them, too - not just you when that happens. :)

CyberRed said:
:lol: No way - I am not obssessin' about you. Gee - I am just sharin' my opinion what I think and feel about others who betray you ( to destroy your trust ). It could be anyone and I will say the same to them, too - not just you when that happens. :)

Good, I'm glad to see we're on the same page - I just wanted to know what people thought about this, and how they felt about it.

That's it.

im aware about all instant messager copy/paste im just not surprise.. if somebody try to me.. i just simply to straight it out to right person and show to this and see what thier recation if they start a shit and i would take the person who show me the convestion.. i would invite them to chatroom to find out what up..

again, it just the bullshit talk.. nothing in the eyes to believe.

.. i would invite them to chatroom to find out what up..

I like how you do it.
151.gif
that way you'll know who's telling the truth and who's not. Good thinking! ;)

Its common sense if you really think about it...It's called BETRAYAL!!!!!!

Good fortunely I did not use AIM much. I have not chat with someone on AIM yet since last May. I only use Yahoo.

The copying of im's should only be done to help people and not hurt people for instance if somebody was going to kill themselves talking suicidal then yes it would be good to help that person and save their life anotherwise, instant messengers should really stay where they stay, private period.

there are no reason to create a new sn.. that would tell that you have show your fear that... if somebody try to play games against you thru the aim.. you should stand it up and you know the answer.. somebody is a immature than you are.. just ingore and be strong. what more.. what block stand for?

Let them talk all they want.

there are no reason to create a new sn.. that would tell that you have show your fear that... if somebody try to play games against you thru the aim.. you should stand it up and you know the answer.. somebody is a immature than you are.. just ingore and be strong. what more.. what block stand for?

Let them talk all they want.
I agree with coolie. I did in the past and realized why waste my time. I dont let them into me so I decided to block the sn and email. So that person couldnt get my attention. It isnt worth it.

Back