Coolest thing you have done

well i have two....

one is: i had this gf, who her parents ran her life. and they were rich, more in the higher class. and i...lol im not. and so her parents hated me for that. they didn't want her with me. but she continued to see me. and her highschool prom came up and she wanted me to go with her. of course i said yes. night of the prom she called and said she cant go, her parents wont let her. she's crying and im upset too, i mean i was looking foreward to this. i have a condo, my grandparents gave me on my 18th bday. i bought a whole bunch of candles, filled the living room area with them, like a whole lot of candles, and lit them. then i made dinnner, and i told her to come over with her prom dress and i was in my tux. and we had our own private prom. it was nice.

and the second one....

i had this one gf at the time, and there was a meteor shower at 5 in the morning. so i drove to her house at 4 am, and took her to the beach and we lay in the bed of my truck wrapped up in a blanket and watched the meteors. i think thats my favorite.

I done alot of things for my ex-girlfriends.

One time, I decided to make this gift instead of buy for her. I made and cutting from the magazines. The letters, u know. Different shapes, different colors, and all that. I glued it in each letter and put it on the white card. big one. I made it til in the morning. I didnt have any chance to sleep, but I made it with all my heart and it showed her that how much I loved her.

Another one,

I surprised my ex-girlfriend when she learned that she was going to stay at my house for three weeks, last summer. She stayed at my house for three weeks. We had alot of fun times. We had a great time together. went to mall, swimming together, walking on the beach near the chicago skyline, and everything that you could say. I just did it for her because I wanted us to be together.

so, currently, I'm single n happy. I am just waiting til I am going to gallaudet. I may find one there, but probably before I get in there.

My man and I spoiled each other. We took each other to go to new Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, many hot springs (we are hot springs lover), travelling, Morrison Drag, Denver Nuggets, and many events together. My most best memory from him was I went to my friend's wedding. It went okay for me so I felt that my trip wasn't worth for me. So my man made my trip worth it because he took me to nude hot springs, and alligator tours. It was fun!! I enjoyed and felt my trip worth it!! :)

:kiss:Hmmm, I can't think of one single coolest thing---but I know my guy was shocked when he came back (I kicked him out for a week) when I told him that I had contact with his mom AND dad! He said no one would have bothered to look for my parents like that. And it continues now that he gets in touch with his family now and then by email, phone and texting.

Why? I didn't think we were gonna get together, and I was trying to make sure his boss had a GOOD CONTACT number in case of an emergency....and now I'm his PERMANENT contact number!

The Coolest thing I ever done in public........
Couple years ago, I went downtown Mpls. I saw many teenagers and young kids are homeless (about 20 of them). They looked so dirty, hungry and cold. It was wintry time... they were begging for money or food. My heart broke from seeing them like that... after I done with my errands and went pass them, they are still there.. I saw McDonalds next to them.. I went in and bought 40 dollars worth of cerficates.. I asked mgr to have post-it notes to write down... I wrote down some notes with homeless/shelters phone number and crisis number too. I went back and passed out the cerficates & notes, to the small children first then some teenagers.. Their eyes are gleaming shiny with smiles and rushed in McDonalds. Cops went by and stopped, said to me. "you are an angel". and the Cops talked to small children and convert them to go with Cops to shelters.. I talked some teenagers, "if you are runaway, please think about calling your parents or your closest friends to go back home because this place isnt a home".. then i got in my van and I broke down with tears.. I said myself.. I am very thankful that I have a home for my kids and food/clothings..

:topic: but awesome thing ever :gpost::gpost::gpost:. You saved a few lives there!! It'd be funny if some of them end up being a celebrity or somebody important. More importantly, I'm very happy to see the cop wasn't being an asshole to you for feeding homeless and he actually took an effort to talk with them and helped them out too instead of "fining them" or arresting them!

What state was/is this???

hhhmmmmm.......... let's see. She works at hospital as a dentist... long tiring day. Told her to come over to my place and then viola... I made big fat steak with vegetables (onions, broccoli, etc) and celery with dips for appetizer. Took me an hour.... My cooking skill is not so great. I just read directions but I was very pleased how the food came out. Had some music in background playing... I can't remember what it was but maybe Barry White.

The coolest thing i did was to get one student's reading level up a few grade levels in a year where she was able to transfer from the specialized program for students with language delays into the regular program where the students are performing at their age appropriate levels. It was so cool to see her mom have tears in her eyes cuz the doctors told her that she would never be able to read and write. That made my job worthwhile!

Gave birth to nine kids.. Was in a country band, and started a halfway house for the homeless.

:topic: but awesome thing ever :gpost::gpost::gpost:. You saved a few lives there!! It'd be funny if some of them end up being a celebrity or somebody important. More importantly, I'm very happy to see the cop wasn't being an asshole to you for feeding homeless and he actually took an effort to talk with them and helped them out too instead of "fining them" or arresting them!

What state was/is this???

No offense but I don't see how it is off topic....maybe to you it ain't 'cool'.
awesome =cool scratch my head lol

No offense but I don't see how it is off topic....maybe to you it ain't 'cool'.
awesome =cool scratch my head lol

The original owner of this thread asked what was the coolest thing you have done for your bf/gf. But it matters not to me. What she did were both cool and awesome :D

The original owner of this thread asked what was the coolest thing you have done for your bf/gf. But it matters not to me. What she did were both cool and awesome :D

Oh really? ooops! I must have overlooked that important detail.

Back