Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Centrism?

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • None?

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
namecalling...ok my turn.....at least im no puppet of the system like you.. beleiveing what your told what your supposed to do how to react. and as for the iranian prez....he got balls, as for the holocaust there is no evidence that it happened the way it did.....*cough cough*

I didn't say you were ignorant but if you do doubt the Holocaust, then yeah, it is ignorant.

And I take that kind of ignorance seriously.

As for puppets, that seems to fit you more. You've let other people control your life with a group mentality for a long time.

Sorry man, but I cannot sit back and watch someone openly deny the Holocaust or how it happened.

I didn't say you were ignorant but if you do doubt the Holocaust, then yeah, it is ignorant.

And I take that kind of ignorance seriously.

As for puppets, that seems to fit you more. You've let other people control your life with a group mentality for a long time.

Sorry man, but I cannot sit back and watch someone openly deny the Holocaust or how it happened.

really and you did the research yourself and saw some pictures *altered ones perhaps? made your own conclusions? heard both sides, met with members of the ss and so called survivors? and as for the group mentality I was like that before I met them...but its not about them but about the so called holocaust of europe and you did say I was ignorant seeing as how I said I didnt beleive the holocaust and your stating that anyone who says that is ignorant then ipso facto you called me ignorant.:)

really and you did the research yourself and saw some pictures *altered ones perhaps? made your own conclusions?

I am still not sure what your conclusion is at the end. Are you saying there was no camps and killing, or are you saying there was but the number was lower than its stated now?

-

I am still not sure what your conclusion is at the end. Are you saying there was no camps and killing, or are you saying there was but the number was lower than its stated now?

-

He doesn't have a credible argument for denying the Holocaust.

really and you did the research yourself and saw some pictures *altered ones perhaps? made your own conclusions? heard both sides, met with members of the ss and so called survivors? and as for the group mentality I was like that before I met them...but its not about them but about the so called holocaust of europe and you did say I was ignorant seeing as how I said I didnt beleive the holocaust and your stating that anyone who says that is ignorant then ipso facto you called me ignorant.:)

So.....how do you explain Auschwitz?

How do you explain Dachau?

How do you explain Buchendwald?

How do you explain Sobibor?

How do you explain Ravensbruck?

How do you explain Westerbork?

How do you explain Treblinka?

How do you explain Terezin?

How so you explain Stutthoe?

How do you explain Sachsenhausen?

How do you explain Plaszoe?

How do you explain Oranienberg?

How do you explain Neuengamme?

How do you explain Mauthenhausen?

How do you explain Majdanek?

How do you explain Kaiserwald?

How do you explain Janowska?

How do you explain Grossrosen?

How do you explain Flossenburg?

How do you explain Chelmno?

How do you explain Bergenbelsen?

How do you explain Belzec?

We wait for you answers to these questions......

oh god... i hate this holocaust debacle... i avoid it like a plague

u have? really theyed have to be ollllldddddddddd like 90 and i doubt that plus I dont beleive the six mil totals id love to meet a so called "survivor" assuming there is one *cough cough*

How about my grandfather? He is deceased now, but my maternal grandfather was a survivor.

because it's ludicrous. "oh 6 million dead is a lie." :roll:

If one died for no other reason than their ethnicity, it is too many. To deny the existence of this part of history is to risk having it happen again.

only in the way its taught, there taught 6 million no proof, in regard to research, it can be made up to make the winner look like the good guy and the losers to be monsters...id like to meet one and ill denounce them as a fraud, example anne frank no way she wrote that diary too sophisticated for a young girl and ink....was dated to be used later that 1940's

and I dont want respect......*cough cough*

A young girl such as Anne Frank grows up rather quickly when subjected to the atrocities she survived. Her sophistication does not surprise me int he least.

If one died for no other reason than their ethnicity, it is too many. To deny the existence of this part of history is to risk having it happen again.

I think you misunderstood me. I just hate the whole tiresome debate about one side saying "6 million is the truth" and other side say "6 million is grossly exaggerated. you got proof?"

In case you're still unsure of my position on this - I, of course, believe Holocaust is real. as real as 6 million bodies... *cough cough*

namecalling...ok my turn.....at least im no puppet of the system like you.. beleiveing what your told what your supposed to do how to react. and as for the iranian prez....he got balls, as for the holocaust there is no evidence that it happened the way it did.."If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed-AH"...*cough cough*

Methinks you spent way too much time with those Skinheads you are now attempting to get away from.

I think you misunderstood me. I just hate the whole tiresome debate about one side saying "6 million is the truth" and other side say "6 million is grossly exaggerated. you got proof?"

In case you're still unsure of my position on this - I, of course, believe Holocaust is real. as real as 6 million bodies... *cough cough*

Do you have proof that 6 million didn't die? There is certainly more historical evidence to support the 6 million figure than there is to refute it.

Do you have proof that 6 million didn't die? There is certainly more historical evidence to support the 6 million figure than there is to refute it.

:confused: Methinks you're clearly misunderstanding me. I am not refuting it.

Then your request for proof was rhetorical?

I thought my quote "I, of course, believe Holocaust is real. as real as 6 million bodies" was clear enough to state my position on Holocaust. I was just saying that I disliked very much getting into or hearing about debate on Holocaust. It's like trying to argue that the global warming is real while others say it's nothing but a myth.

I clarify again - Holocaust is real. 6 million dead is real. It's indisputable, irrefutable, and undeniable.

This is the question from post #93 to which I was referring:

you got proof?"

So, I guess the answer is "yes, your question was rhetorical."

Thanks for the clarification.

This is the question from post #93 to which I was referring:

you got proof?"

So, I guess the answer is "yes, your question was rhetorical."

Thanks for the clarification.

You misunderstood him Jillio. He doesnt ask you if you have got any proof. He says he hates having two sides in debate one side is saying it was real and other side asking if they have any proof. Then he concludes he believes it was real.

So you are on the same side in this :)

-

Back