Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Centrism?

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • None?

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
I pasted some from links from liberal´s side over here why I´m disagree......

Abortion:

I disagree with partial-birth abortion because women should decide to remove a fetus under 12 weeks if they know they are unable to take responsible to raise a child. I´m for partial-birth abortion (not cut fetus into piece but operation or deliver fetus with the help from drugs) if fetus is dead or mother life-threatening.)

Gun control

I support gun control with high restriction, not banned.

hey good thread, Liebling!! As mentioned before in other thread - I'm a Centrist because I like half of Conservative views and other half of Liberal views. I believe in limited small government and more to personal responsibility. For Liberal view - I believe in equality and equal opportunity and we should take care of underprivileged people.

The list is long but I think most of you know where I stand and what my views are.

You need to adjust the poll before I vote.

There is a difference between conservation and conservative! :lol:

I voted other. My opinions are a mix. Of some things I am liberal and others conservative.

hey good thread, Liebling!! As mentioned before in other thread - I'm a Centrist because I like half of Conservative views and other half of Liberal views. I believe in limited small government and more to personal responsibility. For Liberal view - I believe in equality and equal opportunity and we should take care of underprivileged people.

The list is long but I think most of you know where I stand and what my views are.

:ty: for like my thread... :D I see why not to find out pros and cons over liberal and convservative.

If you say that you are 50% conservative and 50% liberal then vote "Other".

Should adjust the poll to - Liberal | Conservative | Centrism | None (a sheep)

You need to adjust the poll before I vote.

There is a difference between conservation and conservative! :lol:

:Oops: :ty: for get my attention.

Moderator, could you please correct my misspelling in poll... it should be conservative, not conservation...

Should adjust the poll to - Liberal | Conservative | Centrism | None (a sheep)

Òkay,

Moderator, could you please add Centrism to this and also change conservation to conservative as well...

:ty:

I voted other. My opinions are a mix. Of some things I am liberal and others conservative.

I feel the same way. For the most part, I'm a liberal. However, there are a few areas in which I'm more conservative.

I voted other

Like what I say that I am more liberal than conservative which mean is more than 50% liberal then vote...

If you are more liberal than 50% then vote liberal
If you are more conservative than 50% then vote conservative
If you are 50% liberal and 50% convservative then vote "Other"

good clarification. I picked other

I am very liberal here. And thank you for good thread! :) I have to go to my temporary work right now, I will type more information when I get back tonight.

Like what I say that I am more liberal than conservative which mean is more than 50% liberal then vote...

Too late! I am more than 50% liberal but I voted other. A conservative must make up my error by voting other also.

Òkay,

Moderator, could you please add Centrism to this and also change conservation to conservative as well...

:ty:

Done, I leave "other" as it already got votes in there unless you want this one to be removed. Let me know. :)

Back