Confused...

Oh but saying kids with CI's look like robots or frankenstein, yeah that was pretty offensive.
. Oh yeah? Where did you find those words? Id like to see that. Thanks.

If you think about it, people who have problems with communication, basically, have problems with communication. There are a few on the site the use only ASL and a few that have really good grammar skills. In between both extremes, a lot of people don't have good communication skills, myself included.

That said, between Deaf, Hard of Hearing and hearing people it's a big tower of babel. And, it's not going away anytime soon.

If someone is not clear enough or you can't understand it, ask them to clarify what they have said.

I notice that most of deaf people who attended school for the deaf (up to highschool level) cant write that great in english. I blame education directors for not being strict with english teachers.

Question of the ages right there. Who decided that? Did they think it made them bold and fearless?

it was because america at the time could not show on tv the bulge of mens nuts the outline of womens clevage or double bed and if someone for the sake of the tv programe had to be in bed then the second person had to have one leg on the ground..

it was because america at the time could not show on tv the bulge of mens nuts the outline of womens clevage or double bed and if someone for the sake of the tv programe had to be in bed then the second person had to have one leg on the ground..

Ok, so explain Wonder Woman......:naughty:

Ok, so explain Wonder Woman......:naughty:

america still did't get it right,women super hero had to look like barbi doll...if memory serves she came along after men in knickers....the one who thought up batman on tv young boy older man in knickers hmmmmmmmm

about the bad english,i think she having pop at me,Answer to that is to long winded to explain but various reasons

odd, because catwoman wore a full leather body suit to her neck, I guess it was a fetish thing... Batman with young boy wonder and catwoman with her whip, wonderwoman with a rope...All those hidden messages that us kids didnt know about....hmmmm

Thank you i would be surprised if botti said that but she didnt say that.

You misunderstood my post. I didn't say Bottesini said that, but that Bebonang said. I was speaking to Bottesini directly, so if I had meant Bottesini I would have said "you", but I used the word "she" because I was referring to Bebonang? Did that clear it up?

Last edited:
i dont think penny had dropped in america at the time...it was ok let woman look like barbi or slapper or little woman baking apple pie in kitchen also the blonde was always sexy strumpet and baddy, ... mousey hair girl always good girl double standards men women..times have change it ok now for women look sexy with brain...i think it took america rather longer than europe to fully drop puritan thinking.... i change subject i wonder if elvis really read lyrics to rail house rock. was naive thinking,writer having a laugh...those words never be written now unless for gay thing...or have i got cynical mind

You misunderstood my post. I didn't say Bottesini said that, but that Bebonang said. I was speaking to Bottesini directly, so if I had meant Bottesini I would have said "you", but I used the word "she" because I was referring to Bebonang? Did that clear it up?

???????????????????????? complicated

???????????????????????? complicated

you think? it's basic pronoun use, not sure how I could make it any simpler than that. If I'm to to you, or about you, "you" is used, if you're talking to someone about someone else its she/her, he/him they yada yada.

btw I like how you write, I think it might be your British word choices, you kill me all the time.

Take it easy. I oversight that part after you gave me the link. :)

you think? it's basic pronoun use, not sure how I could make it any simpler than that. If I'm to to you, or about you, "you" is used, if you're talking to someone about someone else its she/her, he/him they yada yada.

btw I like how you write, I think it might be your British word choices, you kill me all the time.

Are you sure its not Yaba Daba Doooooo?:giggle:

Never said that, I guess you've just assumed that.
You don't have to have someone on ignore to ignore them.

Well, that comment, along with a bunch of other clever stuff, was flushed by the mod staff.

Since you seem to reply to every post made towards you by Bottesini, it is obvious you are not ignoring. And, given the tone of those replies, I would think Bottesini has gotten quite a bit of your attention. It would be better for you to ignore than try to keep up. Your command of English is insufficient to engage in a war of words with that member.

Back