Color pager

I can't wait for the color sidekicks. I am very glad that I am waiting. I may have to wait until November, cuz that is when the FCC regulation comes into effect that I can transfer my cell number from Verizon to T-Mobile.

Finally! It's about time they did something like this!

I ain't interested in those fancy stuff.. I rather to have a simple pager like T 900 motorola pager

Originally posted by allisonjoy
I loveeee my sidekick! Im addicted to it! I need SA! (Sidekick Anoymous) lol...

Yeahh, itd be nice to have colored sidekicks. But colored lcds (screens) for sidekiccks r coming out soooon.

wow... i'll waiting till sidekicks r coming out soon first, then i will pay :mrgreen: that's fucking great :o

Originally posted by kevbo
$30 for cover? That is pretty fuckin' gay.
You could start your own business, Kevin. Do the paint spraying, sell it over the Internet, and be on the cover of Deaf Success! You'd be getting heads from left and right! :laugh2:

That's what they're really doing at Silent Wireless, spray painting and overcharing Deafies. Not only that, but they're spamming. I never gave them my e-mail address, and I noticed that they're affiliated with DeafBase. :doh:

but it is ridiculous for those ppl that have to pay 200 dollars for it.. unless it is on sale. good for u..

I have a cell phone so this wouldnt work for me.....I would love to change the covers but the one with the most choices is the Nokia (I forgot the model). I am mad cuz I like the choices but I dont have that model phones and my friends who have those model phones, they dont change the covers......weird........

Originally posted by daprilz
i wonder how much cost for that and how much cost payment for per month ? if u guys know ....
No clue.

Originally posted by Alex
You could start your own business, Kevin. Do the paint spraying, sell it over the Internet, and be on the cover of Deaf Success! You'd be getting heads from left and right! :laugh2:

That's what they're really doing at Silent Wireless, spray painting and overcharing Deafies. Not only that, but they're spamming. I never gave them my e-mail address, and I noticed that they're affiliated with DeafBase. :doh:

it will void the pager's warranty.

Originally posted by aceXslver76
Very cool, I perfer buy T-mobile sidekick better than RIM.

I'll have to agree with you because RIM has nothing in there but sidekick has everything. ;)

for T-Mobile Sidekick user, you CAN connect with 2.5mm with TDD which have available for cell compact. It work well like cell phone. :D

Oh yeah, Ameriphone can't get work with sidekick.. only Ultratec's Compact C and ANY Krown's will work well.

Originally posted by daprilz
i wonder how much cost for that and how much cost payment for per month ? if u guys know ....

SPeak of what? We aint sure what you mean by that?

Side kick or t-900 or rim950?

ahh, kevbo could have answer your question since he got a iced screen on his pager (sidekick) maybe he got it for free, :dunno:

i HATE sidekick. too much in it. aol pager is good enuff for me =D i still have it for two years.

aol pager jus got a new version, 3.0 (i think) is comin' out soon.

Back