color blind

Genetics is an interesting topic, but it has an ethical tap that many want to press... but in many ways I agree in that direction is where a lot of our answers lay...
The ethical questions might be part of what draws me to it, actually. I am wildly fascinated by ethical questions, they really make you think and there's almost never ever a unanimously accepted right answer.

Gentiticist certainly have theie eyws on the goal of curing the woeld of pople like us.
I think indeed leaps and bounds will bw made, and we are at the top of the hit list.
The future is grim,and also interesting.

Gentiticist certainly have theie eyws on the goal of curing the woeld of pople like us.
I think indeed leaps and bounds will bw made, and we are at the top of the hit list.
The future is grim,and also interesting.
The world is always changing, cultures come and go, life styles come and go, people come and go. Part of life is accepting the change. It's the only way to truly find sustained happiness. That said, I think some stuff's worth fighting for.

There are plenty of questions when it comes to genetics. Theoretically we'll be able to do a lot more than guarantee people won't be born with genetic variants that allow for "disabilities" or diseases.

We'll be able to take a normal hearing person and manipulate a few genes and give them super hearing. Give a normal sighted person the ability to see better than any natural born. We'll be able to artificially increase the average IQ to that of Einstein and Hawking or more...

Is any of it ethical? Is it going to produce more good than bad? Who knows... But more kids aren't going to be given the choice once this stuff is possible. There's plenty we have choice in though, is this different?

The only constant in this world is change. We only get a glimpse of it all in with short lives (maybe they won't be so short in the future though).

The world is always changing, cultures come and go, life styles come and go, people come and go. Part of life is accepting the change. It's the only way to truly find sustained happiness. That said, I think some stuff's worth fighting for.

There are plenty of questions when it comes to genetics. Theoretically we'll be able to do a lot more than guarantee people won't be born with genetic variants that allow for "disabilities" or diseases.

We'll be able to take a normal hearing person and manipulate a few genes and give them super hearing. Give a normal sighted person the ability to see better than any natural born. We'll be able to artificially increase the average IQ to that of Einstein and Hawking or more...

Is any of it ethical? Is it going to produce more good than bad? Who knows... But more kids aren't going to be given the choice once this stuff is possible. There's plenty we have choice in though, is this different?

The only constant in this world is change. We only get a glimpse of it all in with short lives (maybe they won't be so short in the future though).

There is no doubt history is littered with genocide, cultural cleansing, and cultures vanquiahed...
No argument there...
After all the naives who once had this land felt thebwhite mans change preety clear...
I hold no illusions man...
I know whats instore for my culture.languagw and people..

Right..and the future of gentic perfect people differs how much from the nazi third riech peoject of a perfect race?
A world where everyone is the same, all to a certain standard of a manufactured gentic normal measure...is one im happy i hope not to experience...
Rather grim.
And very benal
Realy

I'm red/green colorblind and strongly feel it should be considered a formal disability. Being colorblind is more limiting in my life than being Deaf or having Autism. It would also be what I would cure first or the only thing I would cure if I had a choice.

Back