college's semester 1 grades...

Mulak said:

you can earn an A+ if you have a 70% or above weighted final grade in some hardcore science classes =)

Probably, most companies could hire employees who received their MBA. But, it would not be that last long like 5 years. It is more likely that the companies rather to shave off paying their employees in order to make profit. This is not new to me.

My aunt made over 100,000 annual for six years, and she was laid off because her company wanted to keep its profit - no matter how hard you work for a company. She probably enjoyed herself with all the money that she earned. She had a nice big house. Anyways, she lost everything that she owned on her mortgage and divorce. In fact, she was not the only one. She passed away from a breast cancer.

When you see several big beautiful homes in some places, indeed they have very high mortgage and a lot of risk if they get fired or layoff. That is the sad part, but it is the reality. We should not be dreaming to receive a high degree - unless you are a president that do not have a mortgage. That would be very fortunate. - Like Peter Jennings dropped out of high school, and he was successful. I think same thing CBS reporter I forgot his name, and he is retired...

Endymion said:
Congrats! Keep it up! If you manage to push over to 3.6, you'll be eligible to graduate magna cum laude by most schools.

Not by my alma mater's eligibility guidelines. Check this out.

General Scholarship Honors for the academic year 2005-2006:
Highest Honors: 3.919 High Honors: 3.796 Honors: 3.663

Talk about cutthroat competition. :)

Back