College Mascots?

Mine is the ATU Wonder Boys and Golden Suns. However they are considering a change in the mascot to better suit the men and women athletes as well as for academic clubs. They may or may not ask for student input. But if they ask for student input then I get to start using my creative vices to come up with some neato that I think will suit the school as a whole.

"Touchdown"! Oh . . . wait . . . it's not official. *sigh* Go, bears, go . . . ah, whatever.

I did the whole shebang with the hearing university. For my mother and father, it's BISON - BUFF and BLUE!!! (doing the Bison song - stomping loudly so you can feel)

College Mascot is Sparky!!!!

Arizona State University Sun Devils...aka Sparky, the devil. LOL!

He is a bad ass!

Then Gallaudet Bison

Go Bison Blue!!!

Arizona State University Sun Devils...aka Sparky, the devil. LOL! He is a bad ass!

Ha ha ha, I saw a video where Sparky had a fight with another mascot, an eagle I think. It wasn't playful, and I think one or both were suspended for a while. Enthusiastic team spirit.

I think it would be fun to be a mascot at games. It would be exhausting, but fun to entertain people.

My college was Saint Cloud State University in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and my college mascot is the Husky.

getimage.asp

Last edited:
My first mascot was University of Louisiana - Lafayette: "Ragin' Cajuns".

I am now at Texas State University - San Marcos: "Bobcats".

In January, I'm going back to University of Louisiana - Lafayette.

Back