Coffee Party Movement: An Alternative To Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee-party.gif
:ty:
I guess I'm just behind the times; I wasn't familiar with that.

Ah, like, "wake up and smell the coffee."

Now, I get it. :lol:

and I also notice one more thing that only my head finds it funny.

"Park told American Morning that the bitter battle over health care is an example of how government is not working."

bitter.... get it? lol

and I also notice one more thing that only my head finds it funny.

"Park told American Morning that the bitter battle over health care is an example of how government is not working."

bitter.... get it? lol
Yeah, I get it.

Add a little cream and sugar to that coffee. :giggle:

Us arugula-eating-liberals hang out in coffee shops, doncha know? I think our local Starbucks have pretty much everybody, though.

I prefer diet coke to iced coffee; very unsouthern of me to prefer iced coffee to iced tea :P and I prefer coffee to green tea and and iced coffee - opps I mean iced tea :P is in last place.

Last edited:
I prefer diet coke to iced coffee; very unsouthern of me to prefer iced coffee to iced tea :P and I prefer coffee to green tea and and iced coffee - opps I mean iced tea :P is in last place.
What? No iced sweet tea? Are you sure you're Southern? :lol:

What? No iced sweet tea? Are you sure you're Southern? :lol:

Born in Richmond, VA.. Shaddup :lol: I've lived north of the Mason-Dixion line only 3 months of my life.

Sweet tea is BAD for my diabetes... My family prefer the sort with out sugar. A lot of Virginians prefer iced tea with NO sugar and then they get annoyed when they get asked by others "where are you from?" :lol:

Born in Richmond, VA.. Shaddup :lol: I've lived north of the Mason-Dixion line only 3 months of my life.

Sweet tea is BAD for my diabetes... My family prefer the sort with out sugar. A lot of Virginians prefer iced tea with NO sugar and then they get annoyed when they get asked by others "where are you from?" :lol:
:laugh2:

I am still addicted to sweet tea after having lived in TN for a number of years. My family all drinks unsweetened tea. As a consequence, I have to keep 2 pitchers in the refrigerator and mark the sweet one.:giggle: I just can't give up my sweet tea. It grows on you....I hated it when I first tasted it many years ago because I was used to the unsweetened stuff.

My family makes iced tea like it's syrup. I swear that they put in a cup of sugar in it. I can't drink it anymore. I like a little Splenda in my drinks. And that syrup tea is on top of the sweet Heavenly Hash, banana pudding, Texas mud cake, etc.

I prefer sweet tea but can't drink anymore due kidney stone in last Dec. :(

My family makes iced tea like it's syrup. I swear that they put in a cup of sugar in it. I can't drink it anymore. I like a little Splenda in my drinks. And that syrup tea is on top of the sweet Heavenly Hash, banana pudding, Texas mud cake, etc.

Eew! I don't want to think about what that'll do to my diabetes. :lol:

Wasn't it Demint who said that he wants Heathcare to be Obama's waterloo? That to me is a sign that many of the Republicans do not want to cooperate with the Democrats on the healthcare thing. With statements like that, is it any wonder why I think the Democrats would have to go it alone? Obama hasn't given up any bipartisan attempts though I think neither parties are truly interested in bipartisanship.

My first reaction to the anti-fillbuster bill was that "careful, you may get what you want" and a Democrat has nixed this bill. As for the source regarding this bill, I could not find a more neutral source.

According to this site, clotures have gone thru an considerable increase since the 92 congress. Note that the 110 Congress has invoked a record 61 clotures. This was when Obama was running for President if I'm not mistaken. And that the 111 Congress has already set up 40 clotures so far. It remains to be seen if it will match or exceed the 110 Congress record. This trend did not begin with this Presidency as much as people would like pin everything on our President.

Nice to see someone so well informed and critical thinking.

Southerners do love their sugar and fats!

BTW...is Texas Mud Cake the same as Mississippi Mud Cake?

Jillio, it's probably the same thing. It's a super rich chocolate sheet cake. The icing is like really thick fudge topping. In Texas, the icing always has fresh pecans. Other states probably have their own versions. I'm a chocoholic and I can hardly eat the cake without falling into a coma.

Geez... you guys sure like your sweets.

At least one thing Albertans and Texans have in common...

Prairie fire. ;)

Jillio, it's probably the same thing. It's a super rich chocolate sheet cake. The icing is like really thick fudge topping. In Texas, the icing always has fresh pecans. Other states probably have their own versions. I'm a chocoholic and I can hardly eat the cake without falling into a coma.

Yep, it's the same thing! And I know what you mean...even a small piece is coma producing!:lol: But what great chocolate flavor!!

Geez... you guys sure like your sweets.

At least one thing Albertans and Texans have in common...

Prairie fire. ;)

You guys up there don't want us to export our sweets to ya, do you? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back