coca cola vs. pepsi

which soda drink do you like?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Pesi

Votes: 52 47.3%

• Total voters
Banjo said:
Pepsi-Cola Canada Ltd., a leader in the Canadian beverages industry, markets a variety of beverages including Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Pepsi Twist, Pepsi Blue, 7UP, Diet 7UP, 7UP Tropical Splash, Mountain Dew, Montain Dew Code Red, Mug Root Beer and Dr. Pepper. In addition, it markets the beverages, Aquafina, Sobe, Lipton and Brisk Iced Tea, Lipton Brisk Lemonade & Starbucks Bottled Frappunccino.

http://www.argonauts.ca/ArgosNews02/0718.html

Very interested about lot of products come from Pepsi-Cola Canada Ltd.

Surprise about Starbucks Bottled Frappuncciono is come from Pepsi, also. :shock:

Lasza said:
Brian beat u. He answered that. :nana:

u just know DP cuz u are Texan? there is no big deal.

impulse_pft.gif

Cheri said:
^Angel^ When We go and Visit VamPryoX...Let's bring 2 24 pack of Pespi/Diet Pepsi with us...:lol: :nana:
Nooooo! *runs for my life* *locks doors* *turns off lights* There, you can't bother me! :fu:

I didn't vote because I liked both products. I don't like any lemon stuff, diets (I can accept it sort of) or like half sugar off or whatever... I like both Vanilla drinks... but thanks Vamp... I'll remember to try what you did at TGIF. I like Dr. Pepper and A&W as well. I'm actually not very picky... as long it isn't lemon/lime strong in flavor and it doesn't count MD, Mello Yello. Also I like cherry pepsi and cherry coke. :dunno: There ya go with my preferences ;)

I am fine with Coke and Pepsi but I been drunk Dr Pepper. :) Cherry Coke is good!

I like Diet Pepsi with Lemon Twist sometime or just new Pepsi come out few months ago that they have Cut down Sugar with Splendid. It is taste much better than Regular Pepsi. More less "too sugary" and lightly taste. Good! :)
Coke.. I pass that... too heavy and too sugary for me.. yucky...not diet, C2, or regular.. they are so suck!

Actually Dr Pepper is product of coke cola not pepsi cola products... I know cuz I often get dr pepper out of coke cola vending machines.

Wildcoyote70 said:
Actually Dr Pepper is product of coke cola not pepsi cola products... I know cuz I often get dr pepper out of coke cola vending machines.
Actually, Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up is a division of Cadbury Schweppes PLC of London (UK). Both Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola have contracts/licenses to distribute Dr. Pepper products in North America. I believe both of the companies may own some stocks in Cadbury Schweppes PLC.

Got milk?

Attachments

• coke_vs_pepsi.jpg
    coke_vs_pepsi.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 5
Brian said:
Actually, Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up is a division of Cadbury Schweppes PLC of London (UK). Both Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola have contracts/licenses to distribute Dr. Pepper products in North America. I believe both of the companies may own some stocks in Cadbury Schweppes PLC.
I didn't realize we had this discussion in this very thread some months ago... Why don't you read through posts again and see all the links?

pepsi

yes pepsi owns coca cola and sprite iam a distributor that sells fuel savings and working with then etc. but what about beer what is the best beer huh :beer:

Im the Dr.Pepper Fan, But I support Coke cuz Coke have many old history in the back of years but do Pepsi? but it's doesn't matter about the history but I do drink both of thier products.

Hey!

I heard they were coming out with a new coke flavor. A coffee flavored coke or something? Anyone heard if that's true? :dunno:

In any case, if it is, I'll pass. :ugh:

Gotta draw the line somewhere! :lol:

Back