Cloning Issues: Pro or Con?

Originally posted by LUNZ
what about Cochlear Implants into ear? that is not God-made thing. All doctors in the rest of world, do that for experiement.

Tattoos, piecing, and more. Humankind made it not god. no make different.

Yes, you're right about these things aren't God's way. What I meant reproducing is making babies.

I have had a cochlear implant (surgeries four times) in my left ear, and that time I didn't realize that it's unnatural (I was only 16 years old). Now, I am not going to try again or anything like that. If other people are for it, I'm not going to go against them, because that's their decision, not mine. Also, it's a different feeling for me about cloning and manmade objects (not living thing).

I have tattoos and my ears are pierced twice (two holes in each ear). God made me this body, not man-made body. So I'm "decorating" my body. Do I make sense?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Yes, you're right about these things aren't God's way. What I meant reproducing is making babies.

I have had a cochlear implant (surgeries four times) in my left ear, and that time I didn't realize that it's unnatural (I was only 16 years old). Now, I am not going to try again or anything like that. If other people are for it, I'm not going to go against them, because that's their decision, not mine. Also, it's a different feeling for me about cloning and manmade objects (not living thing).

I have tattoos and my ears are pierced twice (two holes in each ear). God made me this body, not man-made body. So I'm "decorating" my body. Do I make sense?

Let God judge on you. you may go to hell or not. i think it's bullshit. anyway. your own body is your body, not god. that is fine. Doesnt matter clonin, tattoo and others. that is human made. Clonin the animals. that is fine, not human unless people want to from their own opinion then mind your business and mine, too.

Let God judge on you. you may go to hell or not. i think it's bullshit. anyway. your own body is your body, not god. that is fine. Doesnt matter clonin, tattoo and others. that is human made. Clonin the animals. that is fine, not human unless people want to from their own opinion then mind your business and mine, too.

True. There's nothing we can do to stop these people from what they want to do with cloning and stuff like that.

Maybe I can go and ask my pastor about how he thinks of cloning human. Hmm... something to think about...

pastor? i rather to listen my heart and mind than listen anybody's heart and mind or advise. nah, i dont think so. why? Each of human have different opinion and point of view. i rather on my own. i dont think paster can answer everything but your own answer. youself. i dont want to be fool.

pastor? i rather to listen my heart and mind than listen anybody's heart and mind or advise. nah, i dont think so. why? Each of human have different opinion and point of view. i rather on my own. i dont think paster can answer everything but your own answer. youself. i dont want to be fool.

I would rather listen to my own self too, but I'm always curious about what this pastor has to say. You can say that I'm nosy too. :Oops:

i bet, Pastor will always " that is wrong. that called sin"

that's it.:ugh:

i bet, Pastor will always " that is wrong. that called sin"

that's it.:ugh:

Maybe, maybe not. There's several mohawks in this church I attend, and they dress themselves really odd and their hair are like spiked straight upward and COLORED! But they all act so friendly and very interactive with most church-goers, like me.

So, I don't know what this pastor's going to say next about cloning and stuff like that. :dunno: He's unpredictable.

i dont care what he looks like or what he dress. it has nothing with his opinions, but only mind and heart.

y'all religious? Man, I'm talking about your opinions without Jesus and all that.. sorry but I'm a realistic

i dont care what he looks like or what he dress. it has nothing with his opinions, but only mind and heart.

Ah-ha! I don't care what he looks like or what he dress. You tell me what that means relating to cloning and tattooings/peircings. Hmm...

Originally posted by Marj
y'all religious? Man, I'm talking about your opinions without Jesus and all that.. sorry but I'm a realistic

I understand your point. Sorry for going off-topic here. :|

we never said "jesus" just god.

Read above careful.

Ha..you're funny--not :ugh:

Suppose religions were never invented, what would your opinions about cloning be, not involving the bible, God/Jesus/Allah/The Lord/Etc/, or anything religious.

Eh?

Ha..you're funny--not :ugh:

Suppose religions were never invented, what would your opinions about cloning be, not involving the bible, God/Jesus/Allah/The Lord/Etc/, or anything religious.

Eh?

Good point. I would still go against it because it wouldn't feel natural to me, since I can't feel the pain of producing that cloned human. Get what I mean? I prefer go through the old-fashion way of producing babies. For animals, that would be different, because I know they don't have spirits like we do. When they die, their bodies just erode into the soil/earth, just like human bodies, however their presences won't go anywhere at all like ours will go somewhere. So if this cloned human die, where will its presence go? Will it die with the body or go somewhere?

A reasonable one too and yes I get what you mean, Chel :P

I am totally against cloning because I can't imagine myself seeing Oddball part 2. It is scary. :shock:

Back