Classic collection

Wow! Nice car! Reminds me of my neighbor who was a Corvette collector. He would have a different Corvette every couple years. Some are old and some are new. It was surprising to see what he brings home next!

Here's mine...

I got this one, and also am in the process of building a 60 El Camino. In July am picking up a 37 Chevy truck...

Attachments

• 59dirtyfront.jpg
    59dirtyfront.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 28
Classic car collection

hi , there here is my pix of my 71 ford mustang mach 1

was made on the same day i was born !

Attachments

• fordmustangmach1.jpg
    fordmustangmach1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 20
Nice Ride...

eternity said:
Took a pic from yesterday :naughty:

Now it's in the garage (pole barn)

How about some specs on the car? What is the mill? Is it a 302, 351 cleveland or modified??? Any idea what the gear ratios are?
How about a nice engine pic? Details please... :cool:

Here's my '68 Mustang Coupe which I restored myself. It has 302 V-8 with Edelbrock Performer intake and carburetor. Hooker Competition headers with dual exhaust, 4 speed Toploader, 9 inch rear axle (2.75 ratio, but plan to upgrade to 3.50), 4 wheel disc brakes.

Attachments

• mc68.jpg
    mc68.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 68Mustang2_med.jpg
    68Mustang2_med.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 68Mustang5_med.jpg
    68Mustang5_med.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
Swede said:
Here's my '68 Mustang Coupe which I restored myself. It has 302 V-8 with Edelbrock Performer intake and carburetor. Hooker Competition headers with dual exhaust, 4 speed Toploader, 9 inch rear axle (2.75 ratio, but plan to upgrade to 3.50), 4 wheel disc brakes.

Nice Ride :thumb:

Hubby and I prefer Mopar.
We used to have "his & her" 1972 Dodge Chargers.
His was the "cream yellow" color one, mine was the green one. We had the rearends raised up over the bigger rear wheels. (Except when we drove to CT; the State Police stopped us at the border and made hubby lower the rear end; it was easy--he just let some air out of the air shocks.) We had hood locks and wheel locks. The cars had "hidden" headlights. My car used to have a dark green "alligator" vinyl half-roof but it wore out so we removed it and painted the roof to match the body.

Attachments

• hisher.jpg
    hisher.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 14
  • hiscar.jpg
    hiscar.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 12
  • hercar.jpg
    hercar.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 10
  • rearcars.jpg
    rearcars.jpg