Classic Autos

e

Reaction score
From trucks to cars. Antique, luxury, classic, or exotic kinds! Anyone who owns it or dream of owning it in the future, post the pictures in here!

I had a '76 Skylark Buick, I painted with shape designs and colors on it. I couldn't find the picture :(
Anyway, I'd like to own a De Lorean someday!

delorean.jpg

Waste gas easily? HA! Don't make me laugh! A majority of the vehicles manufactured nowadays manage to get 15-20 miles per gallon! You tell me that is not wasting gas!

Eh? like i told you in other threads...i love da fucking classic cars. >>benz, lambo, Lexus, and partard (sp)

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
Eh? like i told you in other threads...i love da fucking classic cars. >>benz, lambo, Lexus, and partard (sp)
v

wtf? those are not classic cars, (except for old time Benz's)

I like looking at cool classic cars. However, I wouldn't want to own one.

Originally posted by 94ranger
Waste gas easily? HA! Don't make me laugh! A majority of the vehicles manufactured nowadays manage to get 15-20 miles per gallon! You tell me that is not wasting gas!

My car drives 25 mpg city 33 mph highway.
I don't like classic autos... I like tiny cars that saves a lot of petrol! If we didn't really rely on petrol so much with our gas-guzzlers, maybe we would have no reason to have a certain war.

Sure, they guzzle gas, but the pure andreline rush of having 500+ HP at the wheels, EASILY, is just... perfection. Sure, you can put 500+ HP into a stock Honda B12 engine, but you'd have to face the fact you'd be destroying a critical part of your engine every time you floor it.

Classic cars are just that... classic's. Nothing better than them. I own one of them myself. Pontiac GTO, not running, because the engine isn't even in it right now, but its a beauty.

For all of you guys who complain about them guzzling gas, you don't know crap about cars. That's all I have to say to you damn cheap bastards. :laugh2:

Haha, damn ponies :)

I've never really been a fan of mustangs. In fact, I loathe mustangs. There is only ONE mustang, I would be willing to drive, however hesitant that would be. That car is the '93 Mustang 5.0.

If I ever wanted to have only ONE classic car, I'd pick a 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix. It just happens to be that its the last of those big Prixs before Pontiac begun downsizing the GP's.

The first car I learned to drive was a Grand Prix like that. Big and comfortable, but the 400 cube motor wasn't as powerful as the other motors used to be in the past before the emissions controls.

So this make mine Black with buckets and floor shift auto and the same 400 Pontiac motor :mrgreen:

this is my original vw bug 62'

Attachments

• ck s vw bug 62.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 59
ck, it surly looks sweet. what happened to it ?

i had '69 mustang, but i sold it. i wasnt happy with it 'cuz it gulped a lot of gas, but now i regret it ! i wish someone wud tell me how value the mustangs and others classic cars were ! i was young and didnt understand at all oh well... at least my brother has '70 mustang the boss. it is a beauty.

one day i would like to have 66-77 ford bronco. it isnt easy to find it.

Originally posted by deafclimber
ck, it surly looks sweet. what happened to it ?

i had '69 mustang, but i sold it. i wasnt happy with it 'cuz it gulped a lot of gas, but now i regret it ! i wish someone wud tell me how value the mustangs and others classic cars were ! i was young and didnt understand at all oh well... at least my brother has '70 mustang the boss. it is a beauty.

one day i would like to have 66-77 ford bronco. it isnt easy to find it.

its cheaper to find one in bad condition and restore it back. You will have your own car that you take pride in.

Back