Cindy McCain in Jeans

I am making a polite request that we stay on topic. If you'd like to discuss the war in Iraq, please create your own thread. Thanks! :)

She's a McCain, she wears jeans and she sells frozen food.

LOL.

I know the frozen food company isn't in any way associated with her, but nothing's stopping me from making a pun ;P

No, it doesn't. Why in the world would someone who's into her 60s if not older, would want to look like she's 40? Maybe it's because she's in the public eye, perhaps?
She's only 53 years old.

Looks to me like she is the shallow one. Plastic surgery doesn't enhance beauty one bit. In fact, in alot of cases the person looks worse then if they just allowed themselves to age naturally to begin with.
If plastic surgery is good enough for Nancy Pelosi, and hair plugs are good enough for Joe Biden, then why not? :P

Why should it matter what she wears? Imagine being scrutenized for wearing what you wear? At least she has a healthy body inage!

Why should it matter what she wears? Imagine being scrutenized for wearing what you wear? At least she has a healthy body inage!

If someone wants to scrutinize me because of my wardrobe, I could care less. If I were bothered by such things, that says alot about my lack of self esteem.

Besides, Cindy McCain is in the political spotlight which means she's open game for all kinds of criticism. If she can't accept public criticism from others, perhaps she shouldn't be running for political office in the first place.

She's only 53 years old.

If plastic surgery is good enough for Nancy Pelosi, and hair plugs are good enough for Joe Biden, then why not? :P

I didn't know that they also got plastic surgery, nor do I support it for them, either. I think people in this country should let themselves age gracefully and not be so obsessed with face lifts and hair plugs.

If someone wants to scrutinize me because of my wardrobe, I could care less. If I were bothered by such things, that says alot about my lack of self esteem.

Besides, Cindy McCain is in the political spotlight which means she's open game for all kinds of criticism. If she can't accept public criticism from others, perhaps she shouldn't be running for political office in the first place.

Just checking to make sure: Has Cindy not been able to accept this so called criticism of which you speak?

Just checking to make sure: Has Cindy not been able to accept this so called criticism of which you speak?

Back in August during an interview on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" Cindy McCain said that the Democrats' attacks on her family's wealth were "unfair and offensive."

That sounds like an inability to accept criticism to me.

I am giving you a correct Cindy's age 54.

Cindy McCain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Her age isn't important. Whats important in this thread is her looks. Some people say it's the jeans. Other people like myself thinks it's her plastic surgical procedures that makes her look bad. The point is she is trying way to fucking hard to be appealing to the majority and she just isn't appealing at all!

Back in August during an interview on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" Cindy McCain said that the Democrats' attacks on her family's wealth were "unfair and offensive."

If something is unfair and offensive, I wouldn't say that's an inability to accept criticism.

Yup!

If something is unfair and offensive, I wouldn't say that's an inability to accept criticism.

You wouldn't? Obviously your definition of being unable to accept criticism and my definition of being unable to accept criticism are completely different.

If Cindy McCain were able to accept what the Democrats said about her wealth, she would have ignored their comments in the first place.

Back