CI television drama show

R2D2

Reaction score
For Americans only (sigh!)

Apparently, there is a TV drama on ABC channel during September, over a few nights, featuring a cochlear implant storyline involving a toddler who suddenly loses his hearing in (yes you've guessed it) a car crash. Apparently they are using deaf actors and actresses in some of the roles! I'm not sure what the quality of the information provided will be like but still, it will probably be interesting for those who are able to watch it.

Here is the link to the synopsis if anyone is interested:

Deaf Actors and Actresses Cast on All My Children

I expect a full run down please from those of you who can watch it.

For Americans only (sigh!)

Apparently, there is a TV drama on ABC channel during September, over a few nights, featuring a cochlear implant storyline involving a toddler who suddenly loses his hearing in (yes you've guessed it) a car crash. Apparently they are using deaf actors and actresses in some of the roles! I'm not sure what the quality of the information provided will be like but still, it will probably be interesting for those who are able to watch it.

Here is the link to the synopsis if anyone is interested:

Deaf Actors and Actresses Cast on All My Children

I expect a full run down please from those of you who can watch it.

All My Children is a day time soap. I believe that Young and the Restless already has one of it's charactors having a CI. I don't watch soaps tho so havn't seen it. I'm sure someone will give you a rundown tho. :)

Of course it has to be featured during the daytime!! sigh darn work.

That's why we have either VCR's, dvd recorders or the one I finally got for Christmas last year the dish box that has the record option. :) I now can record the shows on Scifi that I really wanted to watch but always had to work. Just set the schedule and watch later. While I can do that with the VCR I have to remember to put in the blank tape which I always forgot to do. :)

Oh, a soap opera... never mind. I'm not a big fan of soaps. :(

Oh, a soap opera... never mind. I'm not a big fan of soaps. :(

Nor me, but then how often do you get to see a deaf related storyline with deaf actors no less? I think we can put up with the banality just this once :giggle:

Back