CI--Deaf or Hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that was just a drive-by snide comment you made just for the sake of being mean? Nice.

Put the victim card away. It doesn't win points around here.

PFH, are you serious? I leave your series of offensive posts calling me a liar and insisting that I'm spreading misinformation be, respecting your sensitivity to my asking how old your daughter was when she became aware of her Deafness (which you brought up) and about her current school placement ( a not illogical or "prying" question). I didn't see you object when Jillio posted where FJ's kid is at school in big cap letters, and when you ridiculed csign's academic choice to use SEE with her child as if it discredits her opinion about anything else. I expected you to find a graceful way to retract your accusations based on our PMs yesterday, once the emotions subsided, and to frame what you were comfortable discussing in your own words, I told you I'd remove any part of what I'd written that you were uncomfortable with, and respond to any questions I raised in whatever manner you wanted me to.

And then you say something like this? Perpetuating your nastiness?

You were way out of line when you decided to post and make snide remarks about where I work, studied, tossing it out in the forum every chance you got , passing it on to others, threatening to out my identity and background after you conducted your little research project on me. And you are once again out of line continuing this type of attack. You really need to take a look at what you are doing -- I'm not you enemy, you are.
You are one of the people I am talking about in this video, in case you haven't gotten the hint....
[yt]356mE1KcXQw[/yt]

perceptive on Dr.Phil is very low on not understand because too many personal posts high
I notice it few month I am study on quality dr.phil is very low poor understand and probably limit English I think so my opinion he limit on English not sure pretty I aware it find out on best observed it! It is very complication, he struggle on communication to posts too many ad member hurting if suppose! few people upset happened, He didn't understand my posts, he wrong thread I already knew understand believe it!

Put the victim card away. It doesn't win points around here.

I realize you have a chip on your shoulder and feel some need to attack my every post, but can't you just discuss the topic once in a blue moon and give your own perspective rather than just tearing apart other people's opinions?

You don't need to interrupt every conversation with your narrow agenda. Why don't you just let people chat with one another and actually play out some ideas without trying to quash someone's view?

:) yeah, I think DrPhil has a unique way of looking at things. I work hard to understand and see it from his perspective, sometime I do, sometimes I don't. But we all have our own way of seeing things, expressing things, and not everyone else reads us correctly, and we don't always get our points across the way we wish we did. And sometimes we're just bouncing thoughts and questions off other people and gathering input as we work out our own views.

amen! point on view on observed it Dr.Phil troubleshooting doesn't understand odd I am aware it low on posts seems poor on English reason I notice on poss language! I notice it happened happened
prevent to mistake if is said Please attention reading be careful on reading, or dr.phil doesn't understand on reading how he don't understand problem!

I realize you have a chip on your shoulder and feel some need to attack my every post, but can't you just discuss the topic once in a blue moon and give your own perspective rather than just tearing apart other people's opinions?

You don't need to interrupt every conversation with your narrow agenda. Why don't you just let people chat with one another and actually play out some ideas without trying to quash someone's view?

And that is exactly the attitude that will get you ostracized.

I wasn't aware that you had achieved the title of "Moderator".:cool2:

amen! point on view on observed it Dr.Phil troubleshooting doesn't understand odd I am aware it low on posts seems poor on English reason I notice on poss language! I notice it happened happened
prevent to mistake if is said Please attention reading be careful on reading, or dr.phil doesn't understand on reading how he don't understand problem!

Right. It is more than a unique view. It is a mistaken view. He states things that are not truth.

And that is exactly the attitude that will get you ostracized.

I wasn't aware that you had achieved the title of "Moderator".:cool2:

Good lucky for happened trouble often I know many debate :lol: point on reading I know
Moderator is strictly reading on once time, I notice it locked thread high aruge on complaint swearing !otherwise be careful watch out on reading :cool2:

That is one of the two vlogs. The other one is titled Grendel.

I see! Have to admit that I didn't watch this time. I just thought it was the same one! I will now go back and correct my mistake and watch it!:lol:

Right. It is more than a unique view. It is a mistaken view. He states things that are not truth.

But as Smithtr said, it is not on purpose. Drphil is only mistaken, really.

Good lucky for happened trouble often I know many debate :lol: point on reading I know
Moderator is strictly reading on once time, I notice it locked thread high aruge on complaint swearing !otherwise be careful watch out on reading :cool2:

Yes. Be very careful.

I believe it he not truth evidance! reason he personal too much high crazy!

I anayzyle on Dr.Phil never explain sound bit on off topic! I believe it!

No it isn't on purpose, but it is a mistake, and mistakes should be corrected. How else will anyone learn?

A unique perspective implies understanding, but a different interpretation of what one understands.

True Dr.phil mistake tell simply words sorry I mistake on reading, if suppose important to attention! be careful respect to Dr.Phil
Don't be hurt to Dr.phil PLease respect his fair to story accept

you accept to Dr.phil on posts, I mind! I am offer respect to point nice to Dr.Phil

True Dr.phil mistake tell simply words sorry I mistake on reading, if suppose important to attention! be careful respect to Dr.Phil

you accept to Dr.phil on posts, I mind! I am offer respect to point nice to Dr.Phil

I try to offer respect. And Drphil also said he would try to be nicer .

Just because we correct his mistakes doesn't mean we don't respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back