ChuckECheese

ravensteve1961 said:
Yes i didnt miss a single shot the basket was so close the more you make the basket the points it adds up the more points the more tickets it adds up and you get the biggests prizes.

this sounds so FISHY.. i think you are flippin' :nono:

i think about take my god daughter there before i take my vacation this june!

I thought about taking my son for his bday recently jan 27th,,, my god, chuck n cheese would have cost us an fortune. their price is ridiculous,,, 7 dollars for one pizza and soda. thats it... for per kid...are you kidding me, you know kids get hungry, oh yeah 7 bucks each pizza. sure sure....no thanks.

we ended up having party at home...it was fine....saves us lots of money. we had pianta, games, cake, open gifts, for two hrs, then bye bye.....

chuck n cheese is great place but prices??

Meg said:
Are you really sure that it was that reason you got banned? Surely you didnt push around little kids to get first in line? :giggle:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Yes, it's HIM!!!!

2002-07-25_2104-53.jpg

Gemtun said:
*covering my daughters eyes* I aint taking my girls to that overpriced, overstimulating and overcorny place ever!
:werd: I think they're way overpriced. That's their secret. They know that kids don't understand the concept of things being expensive so they take advantage of that. They will advertise things on television to make kids want to go. Then when the kids give their parents guilt-trips, the parents have no choice but to take them.

I've gone myself with a few friends just for the hell of it for old time's stake. Guess what? None of the games were any fun. The only good game they had was "Crusin' Exotica" and the wire was poorly placed. Whenever some kid came running by, he/she would most likely trip over the wire and unplug the game. So, we had to have one friend stand over the wire and block people from running through. Of course, we got chased out because our guarding the wire was considered "cruel" to the kids. :roll:

My boy LOVES there, and we go there some time on Fridays in near Pittsburgh, PA. AFter school, we would drive up there, and eat there and play there for a little while before driving back to home. It was nice and fun. I am not crazy over pizza.

My son LOVES it there...BEST is look for coupons and that really a good deal. That's what I did for his birthday. All of his friends had a great time! BUT they asked for more tokens. I warned them if all out, oh well! I ain't pay more. He wanted to go back since we have tokens left and tickets that are saved. :) It kept him sooooo busy all afternoon and wear him down. I loves it! When I was a kid, I went to CEC couple of times and I loved it myself too. Their pizza sucks! Taste gross! I prefer Papa's Johns LOL!

*sings* Chuck E Cheese's....Where A Kid Can Be A Kid!
I remmy being scared shitless of the animatronic robots when I was little.......

deafdyke said:
*sings* Chuck E Cheese's....Where A Kid Can Be A Kid!
I remmy being scared shitless of the animatronic robots when I was little.......
Did you know that "Where A Kid Can Be A Kid!" originally came from Showbiz Pizza?

The creator of Chuck E. Cheese worked on his own for years. He later invited another guy to work with him. Later, this guy decided to do things his own way and left to create Showbiz Pizza. A lawsuit eventually followed and Showbiz Pizza won the first round. However, they later settled out of court by agreeing to pay Chuck E. Cheese a percentage of their earnings. Both still competed until Chuck E. Cheese sold their company to Showbiz Pizza. Showbiz Pizza kept their name. Years later, Showbiz Pizza renamed themselves as Chuck E. Cheese. Actually, the whole time... it was called "Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza" until recently when they changed it to just "Chuck E. Cheese".

Interesting, eh?

Geez. On two separate occassions I applied for jobs there. When I finally got the call back, I went in for my interview. I didn't want to be there at all, but I needed a job. So I straightshot the interview. I answered the questions realistically and cynically to show them they were going to work for me, and not me work for them. I was asked to come back to observe a typical work day. Ughh. Big mistake. I went in, a second later I walked out, called the manager, told him I was late, and I would come next week. Suckers never heard from me again. A month later, I am employed by UPS. :mrgreen:

I actually remember Showbiz. Didn't they have a giant animatronic bear character named "Billy Bob?"

I actually remember Showbiz. Didn't they have a giant animatronic bear character named "Billy Bob?"[/QUOTE]

Yes they did! And Fatz the Gorilla. Showbiz was so much better than Cuck E Cheese. If I remember correctly though, Chuck E Cheese just recovered the animatronic bots in different animals and clothing.

I have never been to Chuck E. Cheese....but my favorite Pizza place is "Pizza Hut". I love mushrooms and pepperoni on my own personal pan pizza. ;) I have tried CC's, Domingos, Fazoli's, and HUngry Howies....so far, Pizza Hut is still my favorite for pizza. :)

Back