chronicles of narnia: lion ,witch,and the wardrobe

ella

Reaction score
I really want to see that movie when comes out in december. I read half of the narnia chronicles when i was younger the movie looks really awesome.

I have read the book and good story. I just saw the preview last month and cannot wait to see it in movie theatre.

My daughter (6 & 3/4 years old) has just finished the first 3 books in this series. She loves them, so I'm looking forward to taking her to the movie! :)

The movie was shot here in New Zealand, and the Director - Andrew Adamson is a New Zealander. So a lot of people here will be excited about seeing it.

I saw the trailer at work so plan on seeing it when it comes out i ll plby be at work when it does come out dang

I can't wait until I see the movie. I remember reading the books when I was a kid. Heh!

HoneyShot said:
My daughter (6 & 3/4 years old) has just finished the first 3 books in this series. She loves them, so I'm looking forward to taking her to the movie! :)

The movie was shot here in New Zealand, and the Director - Andrew Adamson is a New Zealander. So a lot of people here will be excited about seeing it.
new zealand is pretty

I want to watch that movie when the movie comes out this friday December 9th.

Saw the movie last Friday night at 10:15 and the movie was sold out the whole day and got the best time at 10:15. I prefer book better than the movie but it was really great show. It give me more emotions than the book. :)

I have a huge book of all the Chronicles of Narnia stories in one. ;)

I can't wait to see the movie, too. :)

Autumn Tree said:
I have a huge book of all the Chronicles of Narnia stories in one. ;)

I can't wait to see the movie, too. :)

me too

its like my fairy tale bible lol.

I saw it and it was FANTASTIC. I don't want to give away too much, but I totally agree with the person that said it is more emotionally evocative. The very beginning scene does a lot towards getting you emotionally involved with the Pevensie kids. What's also neat is if you're watching closely in a later scene in the movie, that beginning shot comes back in a totally unexpected form...

I already bought a boxed set of books from kid's school. I can't wait to watch this movie, too. It looks like very interesting stories.

I'm hoping to get a nice hardback book that has all 7 Narnia stories in it, illustrated. It would be something not just for myself, but hopefully to give to a child if I should have one someday. I know I always liked stuff like that even when I was very little... :)

the only thing that annoyed me about the movie was the shreiking of the brothers and sisters name such as LUCY! or EDMUND!! OR PETER !!.....ah well what can you do

Will buy it on my Christmas shopping list DVD for my girl, she want to see it in DVD movie after reading a book!

Back