Christmas shopping

Me either, I haven't shopping for xmas ! Ugh! ! Im not looking forward to see C R O W D ! ! But I need shopping as soon before xmas day ! !

M-:afro:

FINALLY got all the presents for my only son.. He will be getting a lot of gifts from Santa and from us too..

I am ALL DONE with shopping.. I got everyone a gifts...

Whoo Hoo! Now it's time to save my money.. I am hoping to get a new car by end of April. My eyes been locked on 2007 Subaru Outback.. *drooling*

My handsome smiley husband and I arent able to Christmas shopping this year because it was kinda of screwed up a lot of plans.. I am moving to Germany on the 10th of December...

So, my husband and I decided we will have a BIG Christmas next year and the kids will get 30-40 presents each.. :)

I have brought one present for my best friend and it is wrapped up & under my christmas tree now. I still got more to do yet. :)

I havent shopping yet but only two people Ill shop for. I have no family. Save me alot of moola.

Have you guys started on your christmas shopping yet? I know it's early but it doesn't hurt to start ahead.. If you are starting now what you getting for your family memebers? If not what you planning on getting your family? Just thought maybe we can share thoughts and ideas about this....I like to get mine done ahead of time since around x-mas is a pain!! and won't be able to get the stuff when it's out of stock, plus its sorta cheaper to buy now than at x-mas time :)

I'll go first, Im thinking about getting my family this,

Blue clues nite light
DVD player
DVD movies
Blues Clues bedspread
PSP

This is for a start, I got more shopping to do!! I'll list more as soon as I get more...

So true. I keep swearing this year I'll not shop on xmas eve. This year I'll really shop for gifts before xmas eve. Really.

Back