Christmas shopping

LakeTahoe said:
I didnt say anything what to get for my DHB that's why I cannot say it!!! :giggle:
HAHAHAHAHAi just kidding i know u didnt say anything in here.. winkz! :)

LuciaDisturbed said:
I hate Christmas.
If you hate christmas you dont belive in jesus right?
nativity.jpg

Joy to the World!! The King is born!

Buckdodgers said:
It is old my dear...Over 2000 years old.

I do not practice any religion at all and have nothing to do with your god.

Please respect that.

If you can't, fuck off.

Seriously.

Gee no need to get hyper..Why cant you say im sorry i just dont belive in jesus.Im sure we all understand.

Buckdodgers said:
Gee no need to get hyper..Why cant you say im sorry i just dont belive in jesus.Im sure we all understand.

Because I am very tired of people trying to guilt trip me with the jesus crap over christmas. It is getting very old.

I am perfectly happy not belonging to any religion and having nothing to do with your god/jesus. When I was religious, I was one VERY unhappy person. I will NOT go back to that. I really wish people would understand that and respect me for that.

Buckdodgers said:

Respect anyone who do not believe in Jesus... I am angostic..I dont blame Lucia at all...
SxyPorkie

Is it already past Thanksgiving?? Omg, I gotta go shopping for christmas!! :-o :run: :run: :run:

Oops, I looked at the calendar....its still summertime, no wonder its still hot weather now. :whistle:

Oh,,,,Speaking about Christmas shopping,I wonder is everyone going to Mad rush at Wal-Mart after thanksgiving? :whistle:

I'm not even ready for Christmas. I do hate Christmas for eatting my money up! I do love Christmas to spending with my family, boyfriend and friends... But two things are suck to having Christmas and birthdays! My brother's birthday is on Christmas and my best friend, Tiffanie's birthday is on December 27! Ahhh! Hate it!

People will call you SCROOGE if you dont spend money for the holidays.I hate people calling me scrooge makes me feel guilty.So i spend money :mad:

LuciaDisturbed said:
Christmas = excessive family drama

i undy that

they would go like :hyper: haha like my family

lucia i undy how you feel and i am too tired of hearing about jesus and god over and over plus i don't believe in church cuz church make me :zzz:

i haven't start shopping yet but will start early one on one so my money don't have to be eatten fast

i am giving them 2 or 3 presents EACH that it no more

oh shut up buckdodgers leave lucia alone will ya
that is her decision whatever she wish to be

Christmas always make me depressing.. i always bawl every time chrismtas commerical come on especially early in november. movies make me bawl too.. :(

Nah, I just don't want in christmas but my mom gives me an $500 in gift.

I hate thanksgiving... bored food... not enjoy...

Buckdodgers said:
People will call you SCROOGE if you dont spend money for the holidays.I hate people calling me scrooge makes me feel guilty.So i spend money :mad:

Please just chill out and leave Lucia alone.

It's important to yourself about christmas and chat with friends like Reba and Heath.

I havent start xmas shopping yet... I will mostly buy gift card from eBay on Nov for my parents and my sister!

I cant be bothered thinking about Christmas. I used to love Christmas. I was always look forward to December, even counting the days until Dec. Now, I'm a mother and time flies, theres not enough time to get excited or anything. Im always busy busy... then all of sudden Christmas is here, Oh no I have to buy all of the gifts that I can't afford. I hate that. The feelings are too rush.

volcomskatz said:
Please just chill out and leave Lucia alone.

It's important to yourself about christmas and chat with friends like Reba and Heath.

Im not bugging lucia ok? I just didnt know she wasnt into christmas.

Back