Christians Sue for Right Not to Tolerate Gay Policies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresh said:
Explain to me how I'm being a bigot? I think scripture should be taken seriously, not literally. It's actually a very important distinction to be made.

You are telling me you support homosexuality and you encourage people to have homosexual sexual relations and you are defying God when I am obeying God and warning people about homosexuality and help them to repent and turn away from homosexual sinning and to live for Lord Jesus Christ and God.

God could yes, but God hasn't.

God will if God has to. God has used many different people that people thought God would never use throughout the KJV Holy Bible to accomplish what God told them to do for example God told Israel to destroy a whole nation because they were living in homosexual sin so you are gonna call God a bigot because he sent the Israelites to destroy a whole nation that was living in homosexual sin?

Heath, I'm appalled by the way you are looking at. I do not believe that's how Christ taught us to be by behaving that way. That's more as pharisee, its way to extreme. And becareful how you look at about particular individuals. You don't get hiv or aids by handshake or kissing or stuff, you get it by sexual involveor trnasfusions. Its in the blood. St8 get diseases too, like gonorreah, std and etc. Using what's going on out there does not mean Gods wrath upon us or them, even Billy Graham will disagree with you. Bec that's not how we share the gospel in proper way.

Heath said:
You are telling me you support homosexuality and you encourage people to have homosexual sexual relations and you are defying God when I am obeying God and warning people about homosexuality and help them to repent and turn away from homosexual sinning and to live for Lord Jesus Christ and God.

I don't have a problem with people living their lives the way God made them. You're just in denial of reality.

Heath said:
God will if God has to. God has used many different people that people thought God would never use throughout the KJV Holy Bible to accomplish what God told them to do for example God told Israel to destroy a whole nation because they were living in homosexual sin so you are gonna call God a bigot because he sent the Israelites to destroy a whole nation that was living in homosexual sin?

When did God tell Israel to destroy a nation for being gay? I must've missed that part.

Teresh said:
I don't have a problem with people living their lives the way God made them. You're just in denial of reality.

When did God tell Israel to destroy a nation for being gay? I must've missed that part.
There is no doubt, God does not made them that way as a homosexuals. Yet, Jesus does died for them likewise.

Teresh said:

God for sure, did not create people to be homosexuals. God did create people to be White , black latino, oriental etc. We are Deaf in line with what God created us to be but God did not create homosexuality that is for sure because God can not compromise His Character. Please see KJV Holy Bible Exodus 4:11 and Leviticus 19:14

Remember how upset the black community was awhile back when the gays and lesbians wanted to say that gays rights are the same as civil rights and the black community were very furious over that. Why ? They knew homosexuality was wrong and is a sin, illegal in God's eyes and God's Holy Bible.

Wow Teresh !!!!! Classical denial right there and No, You did not miss that part.

It is right here on this thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=521864&postcount=126

Heath said:
God for sure, did not create people to be homosexuals.

Biology has revealed otherwise. Oh, but you're opposed to science and learning too, so of course that doesn't matter to you.

Heath said:
God did create people to be White , black latino, oriental etc. We are Deaf in line with what God created us to be but God did not create homosexuality that is for sure because God can not compromise His Character. Please see KJV Holy Bible Exodus 4:11 and Leviticus 19:14

I don't care one whit about your beloved KJV. I fail to see how Exodus 4:11 is really relevant to the discussion, though.

Heath said:
Remember how upset the black community was awhile back when the gays and lesbians wanted to say that gays rights are the same as civil rights and the black community were very furious over that. Why ? They knew homosexuality was wrong and is a sin, illegal in God's eyes and God's Holy Bible.

Coretta Scott King?

Heath said:
Wow Teresh !!!!! Classical denial right there and No, You did not miss that part.

It is right here on this thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=521864&postcount=126

Apparently, yes, I didn't miss that part, because I'd have read those passages in an entirely different light. And given that acknowledgement, I'd also state that I disagree with the stated interpretation that you have.

hootster said:
You know that the bible was written by people with agenda?

But if u want to believe everything in the bible, whatever floats your boat.

*nodding agreement*

I was bible belief until I saw real color and then become an agnostic!!!

XBGMER said:
May I add with your qoute:

Heath.. look at Abraham reproduced the egyptain maid who carried his child named ishmael, Judah married daughter of Canaanite tribe and she gave two childern to him, Jospeh married daughter of EGYPTIAN KING, She was black princess and gave two sons to him; David married beautul woman from Canaan nation, she gave two sons to him.. Did God not pleasure with them who married outish ladies of their own race?

what about Esau married the many women of canaan and the daughters of Ishmael since Ishmael married daughter of EGYPT offspring 12 tribes where Esau was taken. Did God mad at both esau and ishamel who married another race instead of shem?

WHY HEBREW MEN MARRIED BLACK RACE OF NATION OVER THEIR OWN RACE??

Good Point!!!

Throwstones said:
AMEN, Coloravalanche, I agree what you spoke on quote.. They are all confused with wrong informations! That means they did not fully understand yet!

Throwstones :dunno:

You should blame an author of different belief bibles who confuse people.

jazzy said:
Liebling:-))) said:
Are u telling us bible is lying? Are u telling God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah? Are u telling us Lot lied about the angels who came and rescued Lot and his family? Are u telling us Lot's wife did not turned into pillar? I do believe his story and his experince. I do believe God guide those men and women to write them thru His word. God is so huge and u can not image it till u have taste this type of special bond between those men and women with God as I have with God. He has showed me His death on cross and sitting on right side of chair. It was when I knew bible is real and His to spread the word to let us know He is still here.

God is an author of the bible.

Well, if God destory Sodom and Gomorrah as what bible says then I consider God as murder. What would you consider God as......? The people have to die because of disobey. Huh?

Sorry, I don't beleive that God is an author of the bible but belief authors. It's belief authors who mislead the people to beleive in bibles. I'm glad that I'm wake up!

deafdyke said:
You are judging us. Jesus said that sin should be between the person and God!
You know, people like you and Heath are the reason why many athetists are turned off by Christianity and Christians. They hear ALL about the WONDERFUL LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! BUT, MANY devout christians don't pratice what they preach, and so atheists are turned off by that!

Yes you are right! I alway hear and think of wonderful things about God and Jesus until I learn things from this forum here and then become an agnostic. They wake me up how different bibles we have and found out it's author who wrote to mislead people. Thank God, I wake up and know now the bible is a hypocrites!

Last edited:
Reba said:
Unless it effects another person.

For some examples:

The sin of theft hurts the victim.

The sin of rape hurts the victim.

The sin of murder hurts the victim and the survivors.

The sin of gossip hurts the victim.

The sin of lying hurts the victim.

The sin of adultery hurts the family.

Individuals and society have the right and responsibility to judge these sins.

homosexuals?
unmarried parents?
common in law wife and husband?

Heath said:
God said homosexuality is illegal.

Who says? I know your answer is Bible.

Remember everyone are human no matter what.

To the Christians:

Please remember that Christianity is a religion. Some people believe in it; some people don't. The people who do not believe are not bound by any of the rules found in the Bible. Think of God like Santa Claus. Little kids are told that if they do not behave, Santa will not bring them toys. Once you figure out Santa doesn't exist, then you can pretty much punch your sister and know there will still be something for you under the tree on December 25th.

Or if it helps, think of Christianity like a PS2 game such as World of Warcraft. There are all kinds of rules and strategies to make it through the game successfully, and some people choose to play the game. Some people don't. Some people choose to play other games with other rules.

Just because some people don't play Warcraft doesn't make them a bad person. If someone doesn't believe in Santa Claus, they aren't a bad person. If someone believes in Buddha, Mohammed, or Allah it doesn't make them a bad person. It just makes them different.

Christianity shouldn't be legislated. The country was founded on the basis of Freedom of Religion...meaning everyone should be free to practice (or not practice) any religion s/he chooses. Elected officials place their hand on the Bible and promise to uphold the Constitution; they do not place their hand on the Constitution and promise to uphold the Bible.

Heath said:
I already mentioned I went to the Learning Center for the Deaf and You clearly did not pay attention to what I said.

No, I was not that emotionally disturbed like you think I was. I was very angry growing up which by all rights I had every right to be a very angry young man.
very angry = emotionally disturbed
You can deny all you want. Please be reminded that I work in Psychiatric Hospital. I deal with patients like you every day.

God is a murderer? I'm appalled by believing that. No, He is not a murderer. If enemies coming after you and destroying your town and killing innocence, what should we do? We defend. Those people has done all kinds of sins, and what you expect? What can God do? He try everything, but people been soooo stubborn. Like Jesus said, Satan comes to steal, destroy and to kill, but I (Jesus) come to give life more abundantly. What extremist christians does, doesn't make me not believe, and what humanism believe, I know that's not how it works. That gives me a wake up call. I watch very carefully as I read how Jesus walked, talked and etc. Many doesn't do accordingly. True, I will not use so call, read KJV that will tells you, I don't agree with that, even tho nothing wrong with KJV, iread, but I read mostly New Life Version and also New English Version. Really, as comparison, it's a same meaning. No confusion in there. There are many many religions for thousands thousands of years. But there are One Door that get you thru. Inspite of all religions, only One is The Way. So much commotions going with all the blame and don't say just christians is the blame, the blame is individuals in different kinds of religions or athiest. Non christians has very bad bigotry likewise. In spite of all of this, that won't give me an excuse for change my belief and even I'm not extremist christians, bec that is not of Christ going out there grabbing peoples throat and said YOU SINNED AND GOING TO HELL. And people today reminds me of the day of Jeremiah, being nuetral, believe in yourself and do whatever you please, God won't punish you or discipline you. And at the same time Jesus didn't force someone to decide, and I won't either. As several times I said, christians should be sharing the Gospel and minister those who are in needs.

Liebling:-))) said:
jazzy said:
Well, if God destory Sodom and Gomorrah as what bible says then I consider God as murder. What would you consider God as......? The people have to die because of disobey. Huh?

Sorry, I don't beleive that God is an author of the bible but belief authors. It's belief authors who mislead the people to beleive in bibles. I'm glad that I'm wake up!

God told them homosexuality is illegal in the Old Testament then they did not listen then God who created the world had to stop these sins, just like The Great Flood and Noah The Ark. Now We live in The Age of Grace.

No, God did not murder them. These people who continued to live in sin murdered themselves. If they obeyed God then nothing of this would have happened. We are living in The End Times where more people are not Bible Believers and live righteous by God's Standards. There was a very good reason why God gave those commandments and very sound good advice rules for living.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
very angry = emotionally disturbed
You can deny all you want. Please be reminded that I work in Psychiatric Hospital. I deal with patients like you every day.

Anger does not always mean emotionally disturbed. You should know that by now. How do you know you work with people like me? That is really a stupid thing to say.

How would you think if you were abused so really bad when you were a kid then you were sent to a special program and they label you all kinds of names when you knew these labels are not true at all and you were an innocent victim of the abuse that happened to you. People do not really want to work with you, they want to label you, examine you and tell you what to do but they never really want to listen to you.

What would that do to you? Be even more angry of course, especially after what you went through !!!!! Think about that because you are really showing how immature you really are and you have no true real understanding even after you have worked with " so-called emotionally disturbed " kids and you think you know it all. You don't. You really aren't listening to them. Especially not when it comes to these things. You clearly do not understand or know anything about physical abuse etc. The hurt and the pain that goes with it. You just think you do but what you really show is that you are a cold person, very angry and have a need to make fun of innocent people who went through a rough time when they were younger. You need to grow up !!!!!! You are being a very immature person, not to mention you enjoy making people angry which means you are angry yourself. I am not an angry person like you think or imagine in your sick mind !!!!!

Heath said:
Anger does not always mean emotionally disturbed. You should know that by now. How do you know you work with people like me? That is really a stupid thing to say.

How would you think if you were abused so really bad when you were a kid then you were sent to a special program and they label you all kinds of names when you knew these labels are not true at all and you were an innocent victim of the abuse that happened to you. People do not really want to work with you, they want to label you, examine you and tell you what to do but they never really want to listen to you.

What would that do to you? Be even more angry of course, especially after what you went through !!!!! Think about that because you are really showing how immature you really are and you have no true real understanding even after you have worked with " so-called emotionally disturbed " kids and you think you know it all. You don't. You really aren't listening to them. Especially not when it comes to these things. You clearly do not understand or know anything about physical abuse etc. The hurt and the pain that goes with it. You just think you do but what you really show is that you are a cold person, very angry and have a need to make fun of innocent people who went through a rough time when they were younger. You need to grow up !!!!!! You are being a very immature person, not to mention you enjoy making people angry which means you are angry yourself. I am not an angry person like you think or imagine in your sick mind !!!!!
I know that truth hurts sometime. We, staff & clinicians, do tell our long-term care patients (adults - not kids) straight-forwarded without sugarcoating anything whether they like it or not. Have I made fun of you? No, just telling you the facts without sugarcoating it.
Alright, let's get back to religion/gay issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back