Christian Women Only: Modesty According To The Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read The Bible!

Do you Christian Women follow the Bible accordingly when it comes to attire and modesty?

In other words, do you dress like Jewish and Muslim women? If not, why? Do you not fear your Lord? As the Bible was written for all of mankind for all of times (if you claim it to be the final religion), the common excuse, "Today is the 21st century. Time's changing," will not work. Remember, God sees all that you feel and all that you do.

Proceed!

I agree that christian women should use modesty when wearing their clothes!
However YIFFZER don't go quoting the bible until you have read it all the way through and never take what you read in the bible out of context!

Which is what you have done!

You need to reread all of chapter eleven in 1st Corithians and you will see your answer at the bottom for a woman's hair is given to her for a cover.

As for Jews and Gentiles you have no right in this matter if you will read Pual you will see that the gentiles were allowed to serve Christ Jesus. It was not just for the jews though its said that jews thought that it should be only unto them to worship Jesus. But Pual solved that problem because the worship of Jesus is for all walks of life. So he went and taught it to all nations who would listen.

But it is by faith not by sight or works so Pual told the jewish temple and peter that all should have it though there are diversities jews wanted gentiles to have restrictions and Pual said no.

There is 2 books of the bible you need to read before making judgements.

You can't even spell Paul right. What makes you think I'd believe you? :roll:

I'll get back to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back