Christain??

No, I do not believe in the same God as you, in the term of Christianity. Do not call ppl anti-Christian, there is nothing wrong with that, they have the right to believe whatever they want to believe.

I don't believe in God. Just because I don't believe in what people believe in. I always believe what I believe in. I am don't follow them and their ideas.

For me, God is a different thing. It is hard to explain, but I do not follow Christianity at all. I think the right word for my believes are: "Spiritual, but non-practising" And, do not misinterpret "spiritual" as evil. It is more to do with my own understanding of how the world works and how things happen. Sometimes it is funny things happens by coincidence. Anyways, I'll stop babbling here, heh.

I'm Catholic but I don't practice it, at least not in a long time. And, yes, I believe in God. :angel:

How about Buddhism? Does it fit you very well?

I am interested to become Buddhist some day.

I have been interested in Bhuddism and Shinotism for a long time, but I still know too little about it. I have two books that I am going to read soon, called "Why Religion Matters" and "About Bhuddism." I look forward to it.

I do believe in God of course I am kind sort of Catholic also I did not go to chruch that very often.

I don't know if I should believe in God. There are a lot of things that I still wonder about.

Back