Child(ren) bedtime....

On school nights, What time is your child(ren) bedtime?

• 7:00-8:00 p.m.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 8:00-9:00 p.m.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 9:00-10:00 p.m.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 10:00-11:00 p.m

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
On school nights, What time is your child(ren) bedtime?

7:00-8:00 p.m.
8:00-9:00 p.m.
9:00-10:00 p.m.
10:00-11:00 p.m.

Answer on poll and post here, too. ;)

With me, On school nights their bedtime is 8:00-9:00 p.m.

Mine is a bit different...

School days, they go to bed at 9:00-10:00 pm

Fridays and Saturdays, my little one goes to bed between 10:00-11:00, but my two oldest goes to bed 12:00 or a bit over, but lately they've been really tired, so they usually go to bed around 11:30...

I have no problem getting my boys up in the morning at all....

Well.. with my 6 children... 5 are living with me..

Amy (soon 13).. goes bed at 9:30pm..
Mack (11) goes bed at 9pm..
Mallory (9) goes bed at 8pm..

Allen (3) and Marshalee (1).. its hard because of older kids stayed up.. sometimes they go bed between 8:30-9:30pm.. (they have 2 hours nap during day tho)...

On the weekends.. Fri and Sat nights... they can get 1 hour extra or two... depends how they are..

the older kids... we always check on their behaviors or attitudes... or at school they get note from teacher.. if Amy.. will go bed at 8pm for a week or two days depends.
For Mack.. 8pm.. Mallory 7pm too.. if the keeps on.. they lose 30 min..

:giggle: its fun and challenge..

Actually I can't vote like this.. which my children are different their bedtime..
During Sunday to Thursday
My older son goes bed at 10pm
My daughter goes bed at 930pm
My last son goes bed at 9pm.

Each half an hour different time aparts.

During Friday and Saturday
Let them stayed up late..
I'll keep eye on my children, if kid have look tired and yawning.. I'll pest'n and tease my child.. ready bedtime??? *funny voice cracked sound* made my kid feel laugh and easily listen me... Went smooth goes bed! :D

My son go to bed between 8 to 9 depend how tired he get. On weekend i let him stay up till 10. Depending if he is good boy or not. When he start full day K, I probably put him to bed at 8 30

My both sons´s bedtime during school times at 9.00 pm to 9.15 pm.

During weekends, they can stay up to midnight but they went to bedtime voluntarily at 11pm to 11.30pm mostly.

Funny, I remember to sent my boys to bed at between 8.00 pm and 8.30 pm before their summer school holiday but it´s hard for them to get up in the morning... They started to go bed at 9.00 pm to 9.15pm, sometimes 9.30 pm (depend how good movie is) for a first time at 3 weeks ago (their first school day after long summer school holiday). After that they get up with NO problem... :confused: Ugh!

whew, I thought I was too strict.. or let kids stay up late.
lol.. hehe

My daughter goes to bed at 9pm.. During the weekends, I just let her stay up as long as she wants.. besides that its her free weekend.. don't she deserve it?? :giggle: Really.. she goes to bed around midnight...

TJ go to bed at 8 pm as he is only 6 yrs old..

on weekend he can stay up till he yawned and is sleepy.. i will say are u ready? he nodded and helped him change into pj and drink some little milk then off to bed .. I would tucked him in with his stuffed animals which he MUST have with him to cuddle with.. his three scooby doo, his yellow bunny, his piglet, his hawaiian bear, his regular brown bear.. and more?? he got so many.. lol.. if he doesnt have them with him.. he refuse to go bed .. LOL.. once he didnt have his piglet.. he cry cry.. i felt so bad.. that i hd to go to his fathers house to get it and bring it back with me n tj.. then when he get in his bed.. he will then go sleep with all his stuffed animals. :)

i would always say dont let the bedbugs bite you.. sweet dreams and hugs him!! he would laughed at that .. :) i miss him.. :( sighs..

:wiggle: On school nights, Tiger will go to bed at 9:00, and on the weekends he usually stays up late.
There are times on school nights, where he has a hard time going to sleep, and has a hard time waking up in the morning.

CODAchild said:
:wiggle: On school nights, Tiger will go to bed at 9:00, and on the weekends he usually stays up late.
There are times on school nights, where he has a hard time going to sleep, and has a hard time waking up in the morning.

You're not only ones.. so am I same here...
*mumbling* *grinning* my little son have hard time going to sleep! I kept checking every 10 minutes backforth to see my son's bdrm... (Actually, I felt alike "annoying being am I backforth to check on him?".) To make sure he's fall sleep and heavy then I'll going bed.
Mostly I goes bed at 11 to 1am btwn..
I don't like wait until he fall sleep.. I like straight bed at 10pm every sunday to thursday.. but anymore.. *sniffing* I have to stay up late til make sure he's 110% sleep!

YIKES! I'm a bad mom. My kids go to bed around 10 - 10:30.

I suck.

I'm going to try to get them to bed at 9:30 today. (They are almost 11 & 13)

greypoupon said:
YIKES! I'm a bad mom. My kids go to bed around 10 - 10:30.

I suck.

I'm going to try to get them to bed at 9:30 today. (They are almost 11 & 13)
i guess you're not the only one... it think its just a typical minnestoan thingy that parents do here..

i always see tired kids in school..

When our children were at the baby, toddler, young child stage, bedtime in our house was between 7:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. I would usually start getting the children ready for bed at around 6:50 p.m. Baths, diaper changing, baby bottles, story time, etc. When our kids got a little older, bedtime was around 8:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Bedtime also depended on how well behaved the kids were. If someone was acting up, then bedtime was early, often with a spanking before.

Back